Chapter 70 "We Know"

~~~~~~~

The couple were walking on the crowded streets of the main city still standing close to each other. They walked into a mall and Danny was instantly dragged into multiple stores by Peter. They were looking around for any gifts for the group and even looking for presents for each other. Peter already had two bags when he was looking around in a jewelry store. He felt like he was out of place since he was the only one who was standing around the showcase of jewelry while everyone else were roaming around him.

He was thinking to himself of what kind of present should he buy Danny now that Danny went to another shop. He began to wonder if Danny would look good in a necklace now that he's been constantly wearing his mom's gold locket around his neck; but he can't find one that he could see Danny in. Same with bracelets and earrings; even though Danny doesn't even have piercings. He was eyeing to a black leather watch with a silver case around the watch dial and there was similar watch beside it but the strap was more thinner than the first one and had instead a gold case.

He decided to buy it along with two different necklaces for Aunt May and MJ. He had walked out the store to meet up with Danny in the middle of the mall where there were benches in the middle of the mall floor. Peter notices Danny waiting patiently on the bench with his phone in hand and felt his mouth form a smile when he saw him; but it fades and stops when he sees a random girl start approaching and talking to Danny. He couldn't make out what they were saying but the girl had quickly left to her friend and walked away. He quickly walked over to Danny who had turned to him and instantly formed a bright smile.

Danny:Hey love, did you get what you wanted to buy?
*he asked as Peter sat on the wooden bench beside him and placed the bags on the floor. Peter gazes at Danny who looked like a puppy that he couldn't help but to blush*

Peter:I did...what store did you go?

Danny:I went to the food court since we haven't eaten today
*Peter stared as Danny places a bag of food in between them and hands him a white foam box with food inside*
Where did you go love? Did you buy something?

Peter:...I did, I went to a jewelry store to buy something for Aunt May and MJ...who was the girl that you were talking to?

Danny:Someone who wanted my number

Peter:Oh...I'm not surprised since you are handsome

Danny:I'm not, you're more handsome than I am

Peter:Don't start arguing with me about that again...so did you give it to her?

Danny:No, I told her that I'm in a relationship with a guy

Peter:...aren't you worried that she might have recognized you as the handsome billionaire?

Danny:I'm not

Peter:...well at least you were honest that you weren't interested or else I would have filled your lungs with my webbing

Danny:You know I wouldn't hurt you like that love

Peter:...so who were you texting?

Danny:Jessica, I wanted to check up on how Ava is holding up

Peter:I'm shocked that you two are now texting buddies

Danny:So was Jessica, you should have stayed and saw her face when I asked to exchange numbers
*Peter had let out a faint laugh*