Chapter 43 "You Didn't Tell Him?"

~~~~~

The teens and Aunt May were in the dining table eating their breakfast. Peter glances at Luke who was sitting beside him, he sees Luke rubbing his cheek

Peter:What's wrong Luke?

Luke:Nothing, I feel like my jaw is about to break in tiny pieces

Sam:Did someone managed to punch you?*he asked curiously as he was facing Luke with Ava beside him, facing Peter*

Luke:I think so

Sam:Whoever had punched you must have hands of steel then

Ava:Just finish eating Sam*she spoke before she drank out of her white mug of juice changing the topic, Sam only responses by rolling his eyes and he continued to eat. Ava then places her mug on the table as Aunt May began to stand up from her chair showing her business outfit, she grabs her empty plate and mug as she walks towards the sink. She places the dishes in the sink and grabs her purse from the counter*

Aunt May:I'm heading to work kids, I'll be back for dinner*she spoke as she walks out of the kitchen and heads towards the door*

Sam:Bye Aunt May!*he waved at her as the three teenagers turned to her and forms their smiles as they waved, they stopped and put their arms down as Aunt May had already walked out of the house. He and Ava turned their attention to Peter as if they were going to say something, Peter looks at them confused*

Peter:Why are you staring at me?*he asked towards them as he glances to Luke who was staring at him as well, they gave him a cold gaze*Did I do something wrong again?

Luke:You didn't do anything wrong, it's just...*he spoke nervously as he places his hand behind his neck as he turns away in slight guilt*It's about you and Danny

Peter:Hm? Me and Danny? What about u-?*he then stopped talking as he heard a yawn from behind, he then turned around and sees Danny walking towards them as he slides his hand through his hair*

Sam:Hmp, speak of the devil...*he crossed his arms as he threw his back to the chair*

Danny:Hey team...did I miss breakfast?*he asked as he sat next to Peter whose cheeks just turned red*

Ava:We were about to finish, how did you managed to get home?

Danny:I have connections in K'un L'un...everything is getting back to normal in the city

Luke:What about Khan? Is he locked up?

Sam:Who the hell is Khan?

Danny:Khan's dead, my brother killed him

Ava:He's dead? By your ninja brother?

Danny:No, Davos killed him...

Sam:I'm confused, who's Khan?*he asked as he turns to Ava, she began to explain to him of the mission about Khan, Luke had also included himself in the explanation as Danny glances at Peter who was staring at him, he had his elbow on the table as he rested the right half of his face on his hand, he was lost in the moment of just staring into Danny's green eyes*

Danny:Love is something wrong?*he asked with faint blush on his cheeks, Peter then blinked and his ears turned red of embarrassment*