Chapter 55 "Worrisome"

~~~~~~

Time had quickly passed by that it was already the end of school, the group were walking together down the hallway towards the school doors.

Peter:This sucks...I have to do the finals when we come back...

Danny:You'll have time to study sweetie

Peter:But winter break comes by so fast...and Christmas and New Year will be a mess...

Danny:You're smart love, I'm sure you'll pass the finals even without studying

Peter:Of course I will, thanks for reminding me!

Ava:Ugh...thank god they're walking further than us so we wouldn't hear their flirting...
*she said in annoyance as they all watched Peter and Danny walking close together and further from them*

Luke:Where's Jessica?

Sam:She probably left already, she wasn't with Peter and Danny when we picked them up in their art class

MJ:I don't think she was in class at all...uhm Peter?

Peter:What's up?
*he spoke as he walked closer to the group with Danny still beside him*

MJ:Was Jessica in your art class last period?

Peter:I think she was

Danny:She wasn't

Peter:What she wasn't in class? I thought she was!

Danny:I asked you where Jessica was but you kept covering my mouth so I wouldn't kiss you

Peter:Because you were trying to kiss me

Danny:You know I would never embarrass you

Peter:I highly doubt that when you exposed my sleeping habits this morning

Danny:And I'm sorry for that

Peter:You don't sound 'sorry' at all

Ava:I swear I'm going to have a brain tumor if I stay one more minute around them...
*she had a sore tone of annoyance in her voice as MJ and Luke smiled to her reaction, Ava's phone had rung loudly in her pocket like she was getting a call and she took it out as the group stood still and waited for Ava to answer her call, Ava slightly smiled and answered the call and places it against her ear*
Hola mami...

Sam:It feels a bit weird to see her smile...
*Ava turned to him as her mom was speaking on the phone, she glared at Sam and she titled her head towards the door signaling them to walk ahead for her to talk, they did as she requested and walked past her towards the doors*

Peter:She's probably talking to her mom...well I have to go ahead guys

Luke:We're heading towards the same direction

Peter:I made plans with Liz today

MJ:You did? Why?

Peter:It's been a long time since we last hung out, so we're just going to talk and catch up, you don't mind right?

MJ:I don't...but you know her and Jessica are having drama