Chapter 89 "Welcome Home Danny"

~~~~~~

It was the early morning while a few brush strokes were written on a paper by Yu-Ti. He was holding his arm up from his robe messing the drying paper up. He stops when someone knocked on the door, his brush was put down and he told the other to come in. A servant had opened the doors and walks inside to proceed to bow as he spoke.

"Yu-Ti, we'll have to disturb you for a matter that had come up"

Yu-Ti:Yes? Out with it!

"A plane had arrived for the Young Dragon. He is with the Thunderer and now is heading out"

Yu-Ti sat on his chair with high anger in silence then he stood up and walked out of the room.

Yu-Ti:Lead them to me now!

The servant had led Yu-Ti to the outside where everyone was watching the jet in front of them and Ward walking out with a coat. Yu-Ti turns to Danny who was now walking towards him with a smile.

Yu-Ti:Daniel Rand!

Danny's feet froze when he heard his uncle call for him in an anguished tone. Priya was fanning herself from the distance with her maids behind her. She gave a sharp glare to Lei-Kung who remained standing beside Danny.

Danny:Y-yes uncle..?

Lei-Kung:Daniel is heading back home Yu-Ti, do you request a favor from him?

Yu-Ti couldn't form any words that wouldn't be angry babbling, his fist was tightly formed that it began to shake. Then he huffs and swung his green sleeve to behind his back as he turned away from facing Danny and only faced the plane.

Yu-Ti:Nothing. Have a safe trip, Daniel. You'll finish your last remaining year and come home...do you understand?

Danny:...yes uncle

Yu-Ti:Good

He walks away with his servant following behind him but stops to turn back to see Sparrow and Davos talking to Danny before he left.

Davos:Danny, when you finish your year and come back...how will you handle that relationship you have with that guy?

Danny:...I'll figure it out. Just let me experience this while it lasts Davos
*he forms a small smile towards him but it fades when he looks away from him. Davos had softened his guard while Sparrow's lip trembled*

Davos:Sure Danny...just know that I don't want to be involved between you two. From what I heard and saw from him...I wouldn't want to trouble him

Davos was mumbling and Danny and Sparrow stared at him with a small change of expression. Sparrow only blinked towards his direction.

Danny:Eh? You're scared of him? Why?

Davos:Who said I'm scared of him? I only said that I don't want to trouble him. How did you think I would feel if I told him that you died today?

Danny:Hmph...if I did then he would murder me in my grave

Davos:Plus, do I look like I have the time to be involved with you two? Do you see me as someone with love advice and support?