Chapter 20 "Double Date"

~~~~~~~
~In Lunch~

It was lunch time and the team were sitting at their usual table except for Danny and Luke. Ava and Sam were sitting with their backs facing the wall and MJ sitting next to Peter and next to him is Jessica who was on her phone meanwhile Harry was next to her as he was brushing his hair. Sam was eating his sandwich as he watches Peter furiously type on his phone as MJ was watching a video from her phone with earphones and as Ava was doing her homework

Sam:What are you doing?*he asked to Peter with his sandwich in hand and Peter then looks up to him*

Peter:I'm looking for some places to visit to make Danny better today

Sam:You guys didn't even planned the day out?

Jessica:We decided to go through the punches

Peter:Which is a pain! And now I have to be the one planning where to go!

Sam:Who's paying?

Peter:Danny. I'm charge of choosing the places to go while he pays if we need any money

Jessica:Ugh. You and money bags act like a married couple*Peter then turns red as he still looks down to his phone that was in his hand*

Sam:Wow he's embarrassed

Peter:No I'm not!*he yells at Sam who was sitting in front of him as everyone in the table looks at him*

MJ:It's okay to be embarrassed Pete*she places her left hand on Peter's shoulder as she smiles to him*So what places are you guys going to go?

Peter:Maybe hang around Hell's Kitchen

Ava:What are you guys going to do there?

Jessica:Don't tell me that you want to go there so we can see the guy with horns

Peter:Uh noo!! I just wanted to see the guys there...I mean stores

Sam:Right...

Harry:You do know that Hell's Kitchen has a lot of ga-*he then gotten interrupted by MJ then he glares at her through his glasses*

MJ:Hell's Kitchen wouldn't be a bad place to visit, that way if you do see Daredevil, you'll take pictures to send them to me*she smiles brightly at him as everyone watched*

Peter:So it's decided. We're going to Hell's Kitchen!*he excitedly threw his arms up as MJ did the same as Harry smiles at them and everyone else in the table looked away with annoyed looks on their faces as Luke and Danny walks towards them with confused looks on their faces*

Luke:Uh what's going on here?*he asked as they all looked up to him and Danny then Peter dropped his arms down and he smiled brightly at them*

Peter:We're going to Hell's Kitchen!*he said excitedly*

Luke:Uh why?

Ava:He's hoping to see Daredevil

Luke:Uh what? He knows that he won't see him right?

MJ:Don't ruin his dream Luke*Danny then sat next to MJ with his head down and Jessica was watching him in the corner of his eye*