Chapter 92 "Restruant"

~~~~~~

Once the train has come to a stop after an hour, Peter happily hopped off and walked ahead of the teen calmly following him. The spider walks up the stairsteps to the lively streets of lights and cars rushing past him. The latter watches Peter stretch his arms out and looking down to his wrists, when he leaned over his shoulder he saw Peter's black web-shooters. He kept a close eye on how Peter opens one of his web-shooters to take out a small tube filled with white webbing. Peter moves it close to his eyesight for a better look if it was empty from earlier. When the teen spoke it made Peter jump and nearly drop the small tube of webbing.

"Is that what you use for you to move around? It's very little, isn't it?"

Spider-Man:It's enough for me...did you thought that the webbing was organic?

"I did. Did you create it?"

Spider-Man:...I create the webbing and my web-shooters, same with the costume

He listens to the other's awes and praises while he returns the tube of webbing into the web-shooter. When he looks back forward, he moves back when the teen was in front of him, bent his knees to be at Peter's height.

"Wait, so is your wall-crawling created by you too?"

Peter had taken a step back as he tried to quickly answer.

Spider-Man:Uh I...well no it wasn't. It's just a thing that I do...it's uh...natural for me unlike my webbing

"It is? Can you show me?"

His question sounded a bit low as he moved closer to Peter with a smile, the spider stared at him and avoided eye contact by tilting his head down with a sigh. Peter walks over to the clean wall of a building a few feet away from his left while the other watches from behind. When Peter stood in front of the wall he slowly places one of his hands on the wall then placed the other hand on the wall over the first hand.

(I hope I won't fall like last time...)

The teen noticed Peter struggling from afar and spoke up.

"What's wrong?! Can you not do it?!"

(I can't because you're here! You'll just end up embarrassing me...uuuggggg)

Peter moved his hands up with his toes against the wall and slowly pulled his weight up the wall, his face lit up when he saw himself over the building. The latter awed and ran towards the wall to wave up to the spider.

"Lift me up! We'll get to the location faster if you swing us there with me giving you directions!"

Peter bit inside his mouth when he listens to the teen's words as he was jumping up and down with his arms up. He forms a rope of web and drops it down for the other to grab as he pulled him up. The spider stood up straight while the other straightened his sweater and pushed his hair back.

Spider-Man:Where is your friend at?

"He should be working right now and his workplace is nearby. It's less than 30 minutes away by car so we'll get there in 15"