Chapter 94 "Idiot"

~~~~~~

Elektra flipped her dark hair back after the ice daggers had stopped raining, standing straight as Bobby rubs the back of his neck with his hand. Turning her head slightly to the side to see Peter running away while pulling Tombstone on a sled. She turns away from the spider and back towards Bobby where hundreds of guns were raised and aimed towards him, he stood still watching Peter run in the corner of his eye. The weight on his chest lightened after a sigh from the distance Peter was currently away from him. Hearing light footsteps approaching him from behind and listening to Elektra's stoic command to a man beside her.

Elektra:Throw anything to him. Just keep him occupied enough to retrieve Tombstone
*the man nods while Elektra walks back towards the trees, leaving Bobby's sight, making him wonder where she had gone*

Bobby:Did someone run away?
*he spins around looking for Elektra, his current expression looking unbothered knowing that Peter is far away and won't be able to be caught up by Elektra*

(At least Peter is a fast runner, he'll be fine if Tombstone and that Elektra girl does something)

Bobby:Ai...I have to clean up here real quick first though...

Scratching the back of his ice head the ground instantly turned ice under his feet, the ice reaching up to everyone's ankles and up their legs. Keeping them still from moving and quickly aimed shots towards Bobby who stood unscathed. They lowered their guns after noticing how the bullets had no effect on the teen who stood with his arms crossed.

Bobby:Done? If you keep shooting then you'll end up hurting yourselves, and I don't want to stay here any longer since I have a friend to be with

One of the men grew irritated from Bobby's calm complaint, he grabs a small circular silver ball inside his suit. His finger presses a red-colored button for the beeping to go off and tossed it towards Bobby. Bobby felt a light tap beside his foot so he looked down, the beeps slowing down with the small ball shaking violently. Bobby wondered about the ball before the smoke had come out with a loud boom in his ear, a faint heat against the half side of his body that he stumbled back to cover his eyes and cough. The other men were fanning the smoke away from their faces while they were violently coughing. Once the smoke had blown away, they all peaked their eyes out to look over to the ice teenager in front of them.

Nearly all of them falling back in a jolt of seeing Bobby remain standing, letting out small coughs from the smoke around him. Bobby was unscratched from the small bomb, his hand fanning away the smell of the smoke from his mouth as he spoke.

Bobby:Man, that was sneaky...I did say that you'll end hurting yourself...didn't I?

His voice was calm as shards of ice formed at the ends of his hair that moved to the back of his head, ice shards forming on his shoulders and elbows. His calm smile was cold as his eyes glowed a bright blue while an ice block formed under his feet and was moving up, hovering over the men and a ball of snow forming over their hands, the snowball forming under Bobby's hands with a mist of ice leaving the ball.

Bobby:This won't kill you, I think...I'm just in a rush right now

The ball of snow fell with a small tap from the palm of his hand, the snow landing over the men to being drowned with snow and unable to move. Bobby slid over the chunk of snow and stood in front of it, the ice leaving his body and returning to his normal form.