Chapter 71 "Want To Help"

~~~~~~~

Danny was sitting on the bed beside Peter as he had his laptop on his lap. He was scrolling down his missed emails and gotten a email about money from the company getting transferred again. It was starting to get more of a problem. He let out an annoyed sigh while he began typing on the keyboard to send a email to Ward. Then he gotten stopped when the door slowly opened, he sees Sam peaking his head in who looked embarrassed.

Sam:Uh we're back and we have Ava so...maybe you should check up on her

Danny:Did something happen?

Sam:Luke is trying to make her lay on her bed but she's fighting back, so we want to know if it has something to do with the amulet
*Danny paused as he glances down to Peter's sleeping body and he closes his laptop*

Danny:I'll go, she's in her room right?

Sam:Yep! Oh
*he then whispered as he notices Peter move from his loud response*
Is he asleep?

Danny:He is. Don't try to wake him up
*he places his closed laptop on the desktop, he and Sam walks out of the room and head into Ava's room. They widened their eyes as they see Ava kicking up while having to be pinned down by her forearms on her bed by Luke. Sam quickly heads towards Luke and repeatedly slaps his shoulder that felt like a tap to Luke*

Sam:What the hell man? Why are you adding a lot of force on her?!

Luke:I'm barely even getting a good hold on her arms, she began fighting first when I laid her down

Sam:Why did she began acting like this?!

Luke:How am I supposed to know?!

Sam:Jesus, keep her down so Aunt May wouldn't come up and see us like this ARG!
*he gotten kicked on his chin by Ava and he fell back to the floor*

Luke:Sweet Christmas, Ava calm down please, I don't want to end up accidentally hurting you

Sam:Ahh oww...
*he sat up and rubs his chin with groans of pain. Danny grabs his arm and helps him up and this made Ava's expression turn into anger. She began yelling and kicked her legs up trying to get free from Luke's weak grasp on her arms*

Ava:Danny! You asshole! Give me my amulet back! Give. It. Back! Let go of me!
*she kept forcibly trying to knock Luke back*
Why are you against me?! Help me! I just need a second with it! Please! It hurts...I just want the pain to stop
*They gasped as they see tears forming in her eyes, her voice was hoarse*

Danny:Ava, calm down first and let's talk
*he cautiously approaches towards her as Ava was heavy breathing, her eyes were widened when she sees Danny approaching closer to her with a calming smile and his soothing tone*
Luke...let her go

Luke:Oh so you're talking to me now

Danny:Just do it
*Luke rolled his eyes and released Ava and stepped back*
Ava, you understand why I took your amulet from you, don't you? You asked me to

Ava:I regret it, it's worse than with it, give it back...please

Danny:No