Chapter 21 "Getting Party ready"

~~~~
~On Brooklyn Bridge~

Peter and Luke were sitting over the bridge over the cars as they had the box of pizza in between them and they were each eating a slice of pizza as they were watching Danny and Jessica fight in their costumes in front of them

Luke:God they're both so relentless*he said in a annoyed tone of voice as he then took a bite of his pizza*

Peter:They're also competitive. Who do you think will win?

Luke:Maybe Fist. He's been training for ten years in a place with a dragon and I doubt he'll lose to someone like Jessica

Peter:Same here

They continued to eat the pizza as they heard a phone ring in one of the backpacks that was beside Luke

Peter:Who's phone is ringing?

Luke:Probably Danny's. I recognize the ringtone*he then reaches over to Danny's backpack and he opens the small pocket in the front of the backpack then he grabs Danny's phone and he looks at the screen that he was getting a call from 'Emma' then Luke had yelled out to Danny*Hey Danny! Your phone's ringing!*he yelled as he waved the phone and Danny and Jessica had stopped fighting and Danny then walks towards Luke and Peter and he grabs his phone from Luke and he stood straight and he looks at the caller*

Peter:Who is it?*he asked as he took a bite out of the pizza slice*

Fist:A friend of mine*he then answers the call and placed it beside his ear as he took he mask off as he was sweating underneath which causes Peter to choke in his pizza as he was blushing and red and Luke had turned his head to Peter in panic*

Luke:Pete are you okay!?*he yelled in panic as Peter was still choking as Jessica had walked over to them and sees Danny taking a call*

Danny:Emma I'll call you back*he then removes his phone from his ear and had ended the call and he was watching Peter choking and Luke was slapping his back*What happened

Jessica:Peter is choking and Luke is overreacting. Did your girlfriend call you

Danny:She's a friend*they then heard Peter loudly coughing and they watched him in surprise as Peter stopped coughing and was out of breathe then Luke hugs him*

Luke:Thank god you're alive. If you died then we wouldn't know how to deal with Sam

Peter:Uh thanks...(freaking Danny and his great face)*Jessica then had grabs her bag that was beside Luke and she took out her metal flask and she opened it and hands it to Peter*

Jessica:Here. You need to drink something after your near death experience*Peter then grabs her metal flask and he started to drink out of it then he had squinted his eyes in disgust as he was struggling to drink the bourbon inside her flask that he drank and he slowly swallows it and he hands it back to Jessica*

Peter:Thanks...

Luke:What's in the flask

Jessica:Just bourbon

Luke:Peter doesn't drink alcohol. What would have happened if he was allergic?*he said as he glares up to her and Jessica then shrugs her shoulder*