Chapter 72 "Protection"

~~~~~~

Peter was sitting at the dining table with his plate of food in front of him trying his best to ignore Sam's intense stare. He silently wondered to himself of what was taking Danny so long of just checking his missed emails. It's been about 10 minutes since he haven't came down. Luke was sitting on the couch looking through a box of Christmas decorations in a box that was placed on the coffee table in front of him. Ava was sitting on the same couch but further away from him as she was wrapped around in her blanket and resting her head on the couch pillow that was placed on the couch arm.

Peter:Sam, how long will you be staring at me? You know that Danny will kick your ass when he catches you like this

Sam:What's wrong with looking at you? You're fine with Danny staring at you and not me?

Peter:Because Danny and I are dating and you are my friend

Sam:Hey, I suggested Danny if he can share you with me so it's his fault that I'm like this in the first place

Peter:You asked to what? Share me? Do you think I'm a toy that you two toddlers are fighting over?

Sam:Come on Pete, you have been thinking of hooking up with me too weren't you?

Peter:Please shut up, I'm not into things like that unlike you

Sam:Fine fine! I was just joking to see your expression. If you agreed with me then obviously I would snitch on you to Danny
*he began laughing as Peter furrowed his eyebrows in disgust but resumed to eating. His expression brightens as he sees Danny walking down the stair with the cup in his hand, he instantly stood up with his hands slammed on the table that made Sam and Luke jump in surprise*

Peter:Danny! What took you so long?

Sam:Je-jesus! You nearly made my heart pop out!

Danny:Sorry love, I gotten a bit held up by messaging Ward

Peter:Are you okay? You look pale, are you sick?!

Sam:Seriously? How can Danny get a fever when he's immune to cold temperature?

Peter:He could get a fever by hot temperature too!

Sam:Bwahahhaha! Dumbass, it's literally snowing outside and I'm barely getting an ounce of heat in here with my two sweaters on

Danny:I'm fine Peter so you shouldn't start worrying

Peter:Hmp! Finee
*he sat back on the chair and continued eating his breakfast. Danny smiles as he sit beside Peter and drank out of his cup*

Luke rolled his eyes up to the ceiling and looks back inside the box, they all faced towards the door when they heard someone knocking on it from the other side. Luke turns to the three at the dining table who quickly turned away and still remained sitting; he glared before he gotten off of the couch and opened the door. He forms a greeting smile when he sees MJ and Jessica together.

Luke:Hey girls, why are you here?

MJ:We came to hang out! What's wrong with that?

Sam:MJ! Hey!
*he waved his arm up and MJ looks past Luke and he allowed her in*

MJ:Hi guys! Hey Ava
*she greeted in a gentle tone as she bent down towards Ava with a tender smile. Jessica stepped beside her and pats her head as she kept her usual poker face to the group*