Chapter 18 "Don't you trust us?

~~~~~~~

Danny then arrived at Rand as his driver parks in front of the company.Danny then unbuckled his seatbelt and he opens the door and he stepped out and he closes the door and he quickly walked towards the entrance and he grabs the glass doors handles and swings it open and he walks in and walks past the reception desk and he walks in front of the elevator waiting for the door to open,then his phone rings from his pocket and he grabs it and sees that he got a call from Ward then he answers it with a calm tone

Danny:Hey Ward

"Where the hell are you!? You just left from our talk and it's very unprofessional of you! Don't you know how important this is!?"

Danny:How important is it that I'm a sitting duck between you and Jeri? You two don't even ask me if I want to marry Emma or not

"Well do you?"

Danny:No of course not

"Danny you need a wife and a family to pass down your company"

Danny:I'm 17

"That's why we're waiting until you're 18"

Danny:You literally gave me alcohol a few days ago which is illegal and yet you're waiting for me to get married until I'm 18?

"I didn't give any alcohol,your own hand grabbed the drink"

Danny:No I didn't. You were too drunk to even remember,I'm stopping by at the lab, don't even try to drag me back to your talk with Jeri*he then ends the call as the elevator door opened and he steps in the empty elevator and he pressed the button with the highest number and he felt the elevator go down as he lays his back against the elevator wall with his hands in his pockets then the elevator stops and the doors started to open and he stepped out then stops and turns his head as he hears faint glass breaks in the plain gray hallway then he heard a faint female cry then he ran down the grey hallway towards the white door and he turns the knob and the door wouldn't open then looks out of the small window on the door and sees the lab covered in black smoke then one of his fist glows yellow then he punches the knob and the knob falls to the ground then he kicks the door open by his heel and he runs inside and he covers his mouth and nose due to the smoke*

~~~~~
-Meanwhile with Peter-

Peter:*sitting on a bench glaring at Jennifer from the distance as she was with her friends*(I shouldn't have come, I should have listened to Sam and just left for patrol instead, god I'm so stupid)*he then felt a weight sit next to him on the bench and sees a boy with a leather jacket on with jeans and fawn curly hair with brown eyes in the corner of his eyes and lightly blushes*(shit he's cute, I think he's Jennifer's boyfriend,don't look at me don't look at me!)*the boy then turns his attention to Peter who was avoiding his glaze while his cheeks were uncontrollably red*

"Hey. You ok? Your cheeks are red"

Peter:U-Uh yeah! It's just a little hot right now*he answered as he was still red and was smiling awkwardly then the boy had scooted right next to him*

"So you met Jennifer"

Peter:Uh yeah, a friend of mine had introduced me to her, but I don't have any interest in her if that's what you're asking