Chapter 86 "Life"

~~~~~~

There's a large room covered in vines where Miranda and "Conal" are sitting in now. The room was lit up with a green jewel in the middle of the room, surrounding it was eggs covered in a slimy green substance that were as big as basketballs. Miranda had her legs against her chest with her back against the wall, she was watching "Conal" laying on the ground with his front side being lit up by the green jewel. The vines and roots was quickly healing his hole in his stomach when Sssesthanag had stepped in.

Miranda:You're back...

"I had to check on my brother. I handled everything well with Daniel so the removal of his life source was a success"

Sssesthanag didn't have a change of expression as he approached to "Conal" and helped him sit up. "Conal" laid against his arm and he glances down to see his stomach quickly recovering. Sssethanag pressed his thumb and pinkie against the temples of "Conal" and a faint glow had lit up, "Conal" had opened his eyes to see a blurry figure in front of him with blond hair.

"Sssesthanag?"
*he asked with a low and raspy voice, Miranda ran towards his side and grabs his hand*

Miranda:You're alright! Thank god...

"Where is...?"

"Daniel is dealt with. Now that you're healed, we should continue the next step of our plan and gather the H'ylthris"

~~~~~~

Davos:He's gone! He's gone...god!
*he cursed as he punches the ground and Sparrow looked as if she was in a trance. She glances at Danny's pale face and touches his cheek, he was cold and felt his cheek bone*

Sparrow:He's cold...what will we...say to his friends?
*she asks with a soft and shaky tone as she kept her hand against Danny's cheek, she slightly turns to Davos for an answer but Davos looked to have ignored her as he abruptly stood up*

Davos:We have to do something! We're not letting him die that easily!

Sparrow:Davos...

Davos had already left from her sight as he began to frantically look around towards the direction of the pods. Sparrow just fell silent and looks back at Danny with her swollen glistening crystal blue eyes, her eyebrows arched and drawn together in between. Her fingers locked together with Danny's boney hand as he arm began to shake with her chest feeling numb as she glances down to their hands together. Her sorrow expression change instantly to her eyes widening when a faint glow was fading in and out from the tips of his fingers. Sparrow released his hand and turned it around for her two fingers to press against his wrist.

Her eyes sparked when she felt a faint beat under her fingers and called from Davos who quickly ran towards her and knelt down on one knee.

Sparrow:I can sense a heartbeat...

Davos:He's alive?!

Sparrow quickly nodded hidden excitement in her smile that she tried to hold back. Davos gasped to himself in shock and crawled towards the other side of Danny and shook his shoulder slightly.

Davos:Danny! Wake up! We need you alive!

When Danny didn't give a response, Davos stopped and removed his hand from his cold shoulder. His hand drooped down with slight disappointment in his tone, his expression was hard to describe if he was sad or annoyed.