Chapter 44 "I Can Handle Myself"

~~~~~

It was after school and the teenagers were walking out of the school doors. Danny and Peter were walking together as the others walked behind or beside them, Jessica walked beside MJ and kept her attention to Danny and Peter in front of them. She sees Danny form a smile towards Peter who looked like he was blushing but still looked annoyed, she rolled her eyes at the sight of them then she spoke.

Jessica:Do you want me to drop you guys off?*she asked towards the others as they stopped*

Ava:You can drop them off, I have to go visit a friend in the city

Luke:I have to go with her too, in case anything happens...

Peter:Why are you two going to the city?

Ava:We're meeting a friend of mine, we'll be home before dinner

Jessica:Why are they in a rush?*she asks as they watches Ava and Luke quickly leave*

Peter:The train to the city leaves in a few minutes

Danny:You jealous Jess?*he asked with a grin that just made Jessica annoyed*

Jessica:Don't you two have to leave already?

Sam:Why are you two going on a date when finals are starting tomorrow? And you're grounded Peter! What excuse will I say to Aunt May?!

Peter:Save your breath Sam, we'll return back home before dinner

Sam:That's what you said last time and Aunt May nearly lost her marbles

Peter:Danny will call her that we've been together at his office

Jessica:Good excuse genius, but won't she think something is going on between you two?

Danny:I guess so since we're dating

Jessica:Well yeah idiot, you're both dating. Won't you think she'll get suspicious of you two suddenly hanging out together more often?

MJ:I don't think she'll suspect them being together, Peter isn't out to his aunt yet

Jessica:Well just in case. Danny have been clingy to Peter lately

Danny:Who says I'm clingy?*he then gotten pinched on his arm by Peter*

Peter:We're leaving already! Come Danny*he glares at Jessica in which she just rolled her eyes, MJ softly smile at him as Peter grabs Danny's arm and quickly drags him away as they walked down the sidewalk. Jessica shook her head to the couple as they walked further away*

Jessica:Why are we even trying to giving them advice about their relationship?

MJ:Because they're our friends and their first relationship

Jessica:Those two are clearly not ready, I'm sure I told Peter about dating someone as Danny, only drama follows behind him

MJ:They'll be fine, right Sam?*she asked as she turns to Sam who just glared at the couple, he then turns his attention to her*

Sam:Uh yeah I guess

Jessica:Whatever...I'm only giving Peter advice since I don't like Danny