👉Author's Note👈

Love, the most beautiful thing always brings troubles along with. Once you step in, no you will able to get back neither you can stay still. It was still the mystry, this feelings of love. Want to have all the time and also the most difficult to dealt with. There are the blackhole of criticisms that will never end yet, you can't just gave up. To fight until you win or untill you take the last breath. And still it is the most beautiful thing you have ever experienced.

Being failed does not mean that the love in your heart is failed. It's just the other one could not see it through. Yet we still accuse of the love being failed to no end even forgetting that the love you have is not something that can be break by someone who don't worth it. If other can't cherish it then why looking for them when you are able to being loved by yourself. Before loving, first love yourself. Because love does not sees colours, education, size nor wealth. It's just pure and serene affection that's why it's called
🥀LOVE🥀

Hello my valentines, I hope you all doing well. This season of love 😁 passionate for those who are in pair 💃🕺 and for those like me 🤷 don't forget to remember the speech above. Not so we'll yet I hope I can make you feel god. And then read my stories. At least stories are my best companion 🙇.

So here I am back with another story. Will you read? Taking the journey again and riding the several phrases? This story is special cause these words are reflecting the someone who's wish stayed unfulfilled but yet I am here trying to fill it in my story. This valentine's day I will start the journey in this actual reality.

Chapters coming tomorrow
!Stay tuned!

To get to know more about stories and other things coming in future, check on my instragram post. I will be updating new news there.  Because "Kahani Abhi Baaki hai Boss"