Chapter 42 - Shopping For The Party

Nandini couldn't help but feel annoyed. Why? Because that arrogant bastard challenged him in a way she couldn't refuse. Even if she chose to no side, it will prove she is scared, after this year's she couldn't move on and it will only give him the  impression she don't want. All those days she was fighting for him but he never cared. And now he showed up out of no where challenging her? What the hell does he think of himself? How could she not get angry thinking about it? 

The invitation was sent to all the stuffs of the JMC. It was a huge invitation which will be helding in 3 days time. Everyone in company was excited about the party except her. She don't have the heart to attend the party nor have any interest in enjoying the event. But she couldn't refuse this chance too. She don't want him to think she is weak. Currently she was with Samara who forced her to go to shopping for the party dress.

"Come on Nandini, what are you waiting for?" Samara tugged her arm. Nandini snapped out of her thought and looked at Samara. She almost forget about her visit to the mall with her.

"Did you found the dress you want?" Nandini asked quickly.

"Not yet" Samara pouted "I know it's boring but I don't have anyone to accompany me. And I also know you don't like it but you have to hang there and help me please" she gave a puppy eyes. Nandini sighed inwardly. This girl is crazy. She don't know what to say anymore.

"Fine, I am already here isn't it?"

Samara grinned "I know you love me. Now come on, lets find our best dress"

"Our?" Nandini frowned "I don't need a dress"

"What?" Samara rolled her eyes "Nandini don't be so boring now. You need a dress for the party of course. Look it's not some ordinary party, I am telling you, this party is gonna be big and memorable one. Did you even checked the vanue?" Her eyes widened "gosh Nandini, almost whole JMC was invited in this party. How could you take it so ordinarily? Come on" Samara shook her head.

"It's just a party" Nandini said not caring about her expression.

Samara trailed beside her "you know, I sometimes thinks of you can more weirder than the current you, but you really proved me wrong. You are far more weirder than you actually are. This birthday party is gonna celebrate in Sahara Star, the expensive one in Mumbai. How could you take it lightly? Are you going to wear a simple sundress in the party?"

Nandini turned to look at her "I have dress, and I think it will be just fine"

"Come on, you are not understanding what I am saying" Samara argued "I know you dint like fancy dreses, okay I understand but girl you also need to check where you are standing. I mean the whole JMC will be present in the party,  even if you like simple thing, you have to care for the reputation of the JMC too"

"You are so insisting" Nandini huffed.

"That I am but I am doing this for your own good, so you really can't blame me completely. Now come on, we will be getting new dresses for the party and I don't want any kind of argument, it's final" saying this she tugged Nandini's hand and and pulled her to the nearest shop.

They searched for few dresses hanged in the racks but it didn't go with their liking. Samara looked around and saw a dress on the other side. Her eyes glittered and without any wird she pulled Nandini with her.

"Hey what are you doing" Nandini yelled but she didn't heard. Once they reached other side Samara grabbed the blue dress hanged in the racks.

"Look isn't it good?" She showed it to Nandini.

"It's good" Nandini nodded.

"I think I am gonna get it"

"Try then" Nandini said and Samara agreed. She went to try the dress in trial room. Nandini looked at the dresses again but didn't found any interest in it. The sales lady walked to her.