Chapter 84 - The New Life

The marriage of Manik and Nandini was the biggest one. Since Indrajit has the political career his daughter's marriage has become viral. Many of the ministers joined the celebration congratulating the young couple. The riot between the two family has come to an end with a happy wedding. It has been a week after the marriage. Nandini was standing on the balcony enjoying her lonely time under the night sky. She never thought that one day she would be able to experience a new life with the man she had crush in the first meet.

"You are here" comes Manik's voice behind her. Nandini turned around and looked at him.

"What happened?" She asked.

Manik smiled and walked towards her, "nothing. I thought you are still in the kitchen so I went there to find you. But no one was there"

"Me and in kitchen?" Nandini shook her head. "your family don't let me move a pin let alone doing any household works"

"Isn't it great?" Manik teased, "most of the girls dream for such family isn't it? And here you seem to complain"

"Why are you saying that? Isn't it my home too? Can't I even work a little in my own house?" She pouted.

Manik reached out touching her lips, "don't do that. It makes me feel like kissing you breathlessly"

Nandini blushed, "you are too much. I never thought behind that cold looks of yours there is also a romantic man"

"It's not my fault. Who told you to be this beautiful? A husband couldn't keep his hands to himself if he has a wife like you. So the one who should be blamed is you my dear"

Nandini raised an eyebrow, "you mean I should be guilty?"

"You can take it that way. What can I even do?" He shrugged.

"You are seriously too much" Nandini started to beat him with her hands. Manik dodged for a while before capturing her wrists in his hand.

"I am not too much. I just couldn't help myself. Besides now that we are married, I can tease you, I have all the rights"

"Oh so you married me for that. You are really smart Mr."

Manik laughed, "well you are taking it wrongly sweetheart. I married you because I want to live you all my life. Let me show you how" before she could say he scooped her up and bought her to bed.

"Manik" Nandini tried to say but he stopped by by kissing her lips. They kissed like there's no tomorrow and the only time they had is now. While kissing Manik reached out undressing her. Once her bare body came into contact with his hand he cupped her full breast and squeezed it.

Nandini moaned in his mouth. Manik broke the kiss and looked at her, "you are so beautiful. Last time the situation wasn't right. But this time I will make everything right. I want you to remember how much I crave you" he said and again kisse get before going down trailing the kisses from her jaw to the neck then going down capturing her hard nipples. Nandini couldn't help but moan. He played with her two buds before going down again and reaching to get private treasure. He spread her legs widening the view. When her feminine core come to display he attached her with a crazy demand. Nandini hold his head twisting and pulling his hair while she was moaning mess. Her eyes were closed and she panted hard.

Manik devoured her core licking, sucking and biting the soft skin making her cum all over his face. Once he was done eating her out he moved and started to remove his cloths. Nandini watched him with intense desire in her eyes. When his hardness was revealed she gasped. She don't remember last how huge he was. Now seeing his hardness her face turned red.