Chapter 15 - He Came At Least

Everything turned normal again. Nandini was happy, extremely happy. She has been missing him for so many days and now that she could hear his voice and also can chat with him at night. Though he was not a romantic type or should say that he never showed her that side of him. But she is happy. Happy because even if he couldn't love her back but she could love him to no extend.

"You are looking delighted these days. What happened?" Sanchita walked in after finishing her tution classes and saw Nandini grinning widely while looking at the phone.

"You are early today" Nandini looked up from her phone.

"Yep" Sanchita threw her bag on the bed then her body fell on the bed too "because of the rain some missed the class so the professor dismissed us early"

"The weather too bad. I have checked the status it says may be tomorrow it will be sunny"

"Nonsense" Sanchita rolled her eyes "as if"

"You are not sure about it?" Nandini frowned "hey, they do check on the natural position before concluding the updates you know"

"Yeah, yeah, I am not opposing anything" Sanchita said as she turned her body to look at Nandini "if the weather changes then it's good also. Anyways tell me  how's your love story going on?"

Nandini smiled "it's good. We talk every night like normal"

"I really don't understand why does he behaves so weirdly? I mean okay may be some misunderstanding could create distance but looking at his behaviour it felt like he is doing this intentionally"

Nandini pouted "don't blame him like that. It sounds so bad you know"

Sanchita rolled her eyes with dissatisfaction "you really know how to defend him isn't it? I say if he repeats that kind of attitude again I am gonna eat him alive"

Nandini laughed "come on don't say like that. Anyways my mom's friends had an accident and admitted in the hospital. Since mom can't come here she asked me to visit her friends out of concern. Do you wanna come?"

"You want me to come with you?"

"Why not?" Nandini frowned.

Sanchita shrugged "I thought you want to take him with you"

Nandini rolled her eyes "our relationship is not official. I mean for now it's just a one sided affection you know. So I can't ask him to come with me. Besides I don't know if he will agree or not"

"Fine, let's not talk about him anymore. I am tired a d after dinner I am going to sleep early"

"Thanks" Nandini grinned then got up from bed and sit down on her chair and started to study her books. The semester exams are nearing so she could not waste her time. Even though her mind was filled with Manik but she managed to focus on her study too. 

Next morning Nandini and Sanchita got ready. They have to attend classes before they visit the hospital. Since the exams are nearing they couldn't miss the class. Once the classes are over they decided to go and visit the hospital. Nandini brought a bouquet and some fruits with her.

"Hello Aunty" Nandini smiled as she pushed the door opened and walked inside the room. The woman who was lying on bed looked as the same age of her mother. She smiled warmly.

"Thank you for coming. I happy that you came"

"How are you feeling aunty?" Nandini sat on the chair and handed her the bouquet. "I have brought some fruits"

"You really didn't need to do all these" the woman shook her head.

"It does matter aunty. Anyways is there any serious?"