Chapter 47 - Late Night Treat

Next day the JMC team went to see the hotel construction area. The area was sealed for the new building hotel. The labourers working in the site while the engeneers and other managers were discussing. Today it's only Mr.  Takahashi who was leading the group to the site.

"This the new developing hotel. There are still months to get it completed. But before that we want prepare how it's going to be once it's construction is done" Mr. Takahashi pointed towards the building.

"This area is comfortable. I guess once this hotel is done, it will crowded" Mr. Dharm said while Mr. Takahashi smiled.

"I hope the same Mr. Dharm" Mr. Takahashi replied with his thick Japanese accent. "The demo you have shown previously, it was impressive. After we the the review of two other companies we will arrange the board meeting to announce the result"

"Thank you, whatever you will will choose will be better for the new hotel. Even if we don't work together for this, I will be the well-wisher at the side" Mr. Dharm's words flattered Mr. Takahashi so much that he grinned widely.

"You are understanding Mr. Dharm. I am glad you have joined in this project. Let me show you around" Mr. Takahashi led the group to the back side of the hotel where a small house was built.

"This area will be the garden at back. We are not sure, what should be done with this place. This area is big, may be it can be used as extra parking lot or something" Mr. Takahashi frowned slightly gazing at the area.

"Mr. Takahashi, why don't we make this pool area?" Manik asked. Mr. Takahashi looked at him.

"Pool?"

"Yes, once this hotel is done, it's not like it will only for winter season. People visiting in summer could enjoy the pool area, and childrens can also enjoy the Sun and water together"

"A small bar in the corner and a traditional music corner will sweetened the atmosphere more. Enjoying pool with a music and drink will attract more" Nandini suddenly said. Manik looked at her and smiled.

Mr. Takahashi nodded "right, it's a good idea. We meant to give pleasure and enjoyment to our customers" he turned to Boss "Me. Dharm you do have talents in your company. I am getting envious now"

Mr. Dharm laughed "you are joking Mr. Takahashi. My stuffs are little smart when it comes to work. They want the best for this project"

Mr. Takahashi smiled "what's your name?"

"Manik, Nandini" they said in unison then looked at eachother.

"What a combination!" Mr. Takahashi laughed. "You two have a great similar thinking and could be great pair"

Nandini turned around not looking at Manik while Manik smiled. At the side Samara giggled making Nandini glare at her.

Later they had lunch with Mr. Takahashi who brought them the finest restaurant of Japan Sukiyabashi Jiro. They tried the best Sushi made by the legendary Sushi master, Jiro Ono. This high-end Sushi restaurant is famous and has the exclusive with pricey tags. It was Mr. Takahashi's treat which saved the efforts. After the lunch, they get a good tour of the restaurant and some other place before returning to the hotel.

"I am tired. Today is such a handful day. Touring around then getting all those good foods" Samara sighed.

"I am not going for dinner anymore" Nandini said as they walked towards the room.

"Huh? What? You are not going for the dinner?" Samara was shocked "hey, don't tell me you are gonna skip it?"

Nandini stared at her without a word making Samara groaned .