Chapter 43 - Sudden Confession

Three days later....

Early in the morning Nandini's cell phone rang. It wa 6 in the morning and Nandini was taking her peaceful nap. She groaned when her phone ringtone become louder. Stretching get arms she grabbed the phone and looked at the caller. With half clear vision Nandini answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, come on let me in" Samara's loud voice heard on the other line. Nandini was confused. She don't understand what her meaning was. In sleepy voice she replied.

"Huh?"

"You crazy woman, get up and open the door" Samara yelled again.

"Open what door?" Nandini slowly sat up on bed. She rubbed her eyes.

"Your door of cours. Who's door it will be?"

"My door" Nandini jumped in shock. "What the hell Samara? You are here at this time?"

"Yup, so would you like to open the door now? Girl I want don't he the third wheel in people's sleep. If others hears my voice they will definitely beat me up. And do you want to see me get beaten?"

Nandini rolled her eyes "don't be such a drama queen now. I am opening. Wait there" she get down and pushed the duvet as sude before wearing her sandles and walking out of  the room.

When she opened the door, she saw Samara all grinning. She was wearing a knee-length dress with a bag. Nandini frowned looking at her.

"What happened to you? Why are you here at this time?"

Samara frowned "you are joking right? Are you even aware what day today is?"

"What day? As far as I know today is not Weekend or any other National Holiday"

Samara rolled her eyes "right, how can I even forgot you are the great Nandini"

"If you are here to say this rubbish then go back" Nandini said and about to close the door when Samara took the chance and slip inside.

"Okay, why are you so angry?"

"Because you ruined my good sleep" Nandini replied as she walked towards her room.

Samara grabbed her arms "come on Nandini, how can you forgot what day is today. Remember we shopped for this day and I even said we will be going together"

"What?" Nandini frowned.

"Oh my, how could you forget this big day? We have to attend CFO's birthday party remember?" Samara yelled.

Only then Nandini remembered. She almost forgot that today she have to attend a party. If Samara had not appear she might have forgotten it.

"Right, so what? The party is at evening" Nandini said.

"Yeah, but we have to get ready"

"Ready? You mean we should get ready at 6 am to attend a party at 6 pm?" Nandini mocked sarcastically.

Samara rolled her eyes "of course not. I mean, we need to do many things. I have already booked an appointment in parlour to get us ready perfectly for the evening. So the first thing we will be doing is having breakfast then start our schedule of the day. I promise you, by evening we will be the most beautiful one in the party" she squealed.

"We are not competing beauty pageant. You are exaggerating everything here" Nandini replied in bored tone.

"What are you saying?" Samara's face hardened. "Of course we need to look good. Have you forgot that it's not about JMC today but the members of SHC will be there too. How could you take this party so lightly?"