Chapter 26 - The Surprised Call

"Ay, my tummy is so full" Sanchita sighed rubbing her belly. "I never thought the hostel will make this much food today"

"Hmm ...but you liked it" Nandini said making her bed.

"Yep" Sanchita giggled. "What can I do when the such delicious meals were presented for me to devour?"

Nandini rolled her eyes "you really know how to take advantage. Don't eat that much or you will need to join gym to lose weight"

"Come on, look at me" Sanchita stand up twirling her body a little I am perfectly fine, see. I can even take a chance to miss India diva you know"

"Yeah, I can see that, your belly is almost sticking out" Nandini laughed sitting on bed then crossing her legs before pulling a pillow on it.

"I hate you" Sanchita scowled "you are not my friend any more"

"Really?" Nandini smirked "how sad, I thought of having meal in a fine restaurant tomorrow after classes and thought to ask you about it but since we are not friends anymore then I need to go alone. What waste of reservation" she made a sad face then slightly shook her head.

Sanchita's ear perked up at Nandini's word. A curse left her moth silently and her lust food become uncontrollable. She immediately jumped a little sitting on bed giving her full attention to Nandini.

"Did I just heard reservation?"

Nandini nodded "wow, you have a sharp ear"

"Come on , won't you feel bad to go alone? I mean it's better to have a company you know. It will be entertaining and also cute your boredom" Sanchita suggested.

"Oh, you really have a good idea" Nandini nodded "I will ask someone when I attend the class tomorrow. I guess there will be someone who would want to join me"

Sanchita sulked "what do you mean by someone?" Her face was getting red with anger "Hello?" She waved her hand in the air "can't you see me? I am here Nandini"

"What do you mean!" Nandini feigned innocence "why would I ask you for that when we are not even friends? I stopped treating strangers you know"

"Who you are calling stranger you witch" Sanchita yelled angrily pointing her finger on her "how dare you to say that?"

Nandini shrugged "when did I said anything! It was you who said I am not your friend anymore"

"It was just a sentence, you see just a phrase used for covering the silence and retorting a answer. Why do you have to take it so seriously? "

Nandini pressed her lips ik thin line "I thought you are serious so......." She dragged the words longer needed.

"You witch I will so you " Sanchita changed towards her angrily. Nandini laughed when she was tackled down on bed and Sanchita tickling her.

"Stop ...hahhah...." Nandini laughed loudly.

"You witch take it. How dare you ignore me. I will tickle you to death today then you will understand my worth" Sanchita said tickling her more rapidly.

Nandini was a laughing mess. She laughed so hard until she cried.

"I can't hold back......hahaha....stop ....I am sorry please"

Sanchita stopped and huffed "you better be sincere with your words"

"I am sorry mother India" Nandini rolled on bed chuckling.

Sanchita's eyes went wide "who's mother India?"

Nandini laughed "aw..sorry slip of tongue" she covered her mouth.