Chapter 49 - His Plan

After two more days staying in Japan JMC finally returned in India. The trip was good and they enjoyed it fully. The project for the new hotel is almost done. The Japan team looked happy and Mr. Takahashi personally came to the airport to send them off.

"Finally I am going to take a good nap tonight" Samara grinned, "the trip was so good and I have captured so many pictures there"

"You looked too happy?" Nandini frowned, "you are going to boost about it aren't you?"

"How did you know?" Samara looked shocked.

"Is that hard to guess?" Nandini chuckled, "all knows how you are going to use those photos"

"Okay come on why can't use it? I have worked hard capturing those besides others will be so jealous. I can't wait to see their face" Samara gave a dreamy look.

Nandini looked at her and rolled her eyes, "too much"

They walked out of the airport and called for a cab.

"See you tomorrow then?" Samara asked.

"Yes, work again" Nandini nodded as she pulled her luggage and went inside the car. Samara waved her hand as the car drove away.

On the other hand Manik took a cab and reached his apartment and unlocked the door. Walking inside he switched on the light before pulling out his phone.

"Manik?" A woman's voice heard on the other line.

"Mom" Manik said as he walked towards the couch and sat down.

"You have returned?" His mother asked, "when?"

"Today mom, it was tiring but worthwhile" Manik replied.

"You seem happy? What happened?"

"Yes mom, I am happy. After such a long, I find this business trip was the better one. I enjoyed it"

"Hmm.... You never said such thing before. I guess she was also there in the trip?"

Manik smiled, "yes mom she is. But she is angry and won't appreciate to whatever I do. She refused to recognise my presence and always be that cold towards me"

"Serves you right" his mother snapped. "you have tortured that poor soul too much. Why you haven't given a chance back then? I guess if you just agreed then I would have seen my grandchildren by now"

Manik shook his head "mom, please. You know things weren't right at that time. There are too many problems and I couldn't just drag her there. She would be more hurt"

His mother sighed, "Manik I know that but you have to understand that she didn't know anything. She didn't deserved what you did to her. You hurt her beyond her limits. You can't expect her to be happy with you"

"I know mom" Manik closed his eyes. His mind was running wild and he don't know what should he do. Things are difficult yet he don't want to give in. He wanted to correct everything.

"Manik?" His mother called him when he didn't said anything.  "Why don't you tell her what you feel?"

"Mom she won't understand " Manik shook his head. "She would think I am playing with her"

"But you know you are true. She will never understand your feelings if you don't express it clearly. You have done the same thing before, and what was the result? Do you want the same thing to happen this time too? Are you going to see her getting married to another man?"

"Mom?" Manik jumped in shock.  His eyes were wide as he heard his mother.

"Why are you so surprised? You know what I am saying is true. If you moved with that turtle speed you will only be a spectator in her wedding and watch her getting married to another man. Let me clear one thing Manik, after today I don't want you to call me. You will call me the day you finally got her forgiveness" his mother warned in the phone.