Chapter 32 - The News

The vacation went well as planned. After staying there for two days  Nandini returned with Sameer. They were on the plan back to City but it's still few hours left to land.

"Thank you Sameer, I had a great time there. It almost reminded of my own family" Nandini said smiling.

"I also had a great weekend. I never visited home in weekends. This is the first time"

"Isn't it goo then?"

"Of course, my family will miss you, specially Shaina. She is like you are her long lost friend"

Nandini chuckled "you can't make fun of that. She is cute and lovely "

"Oh, only praising for her? What about me" Sameer teased.

Nandini smiled "umm...you are rakshas "

"What?" Sameer jumped in shock.

Nandini laughed "what? You wanted to hear complements?"

"Funny Nandini, I though you are my friend" Sameer rolled his eyes.

Nandini chuckled again "I am of course. I am sorry and yes, you are sweet and handsome "

"You find me handsome huh?" He smirked.

"Stop teasing. Dadi could not stop to praise how handsome and charming her grandson is"

Sammer let out a grown "I never knew my grandma is so active. Who will believe that she just returned from hospital and under medication seeing her behaviour?"

"Come on, she is great. It's good that she still knows how to live and enjoy life in such a age. There are some people who forgets even when they had a whole life before them"

"I know, she is great. Dad sometimes get worried thinking about her. He finds it hard to let her go and this incident also caused him great pain"

Nandini sighed "there are some things we can't change Samee, no matter how much we think or how much we hate. Because all of us knows it will happen and we can't stop it"

Sameer nodded "is he still ignoring you?" He asked suddenly making Nandini looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean Nandini"

"I.... I have no words to describe about it. It's hard to understand him. It says if you stay with someone for longer then you can understand then well but in my case the longer I stay the more it becomes difficult for me to understand "

"He knows that you love him right?"

"I guess so but he never showed anything"

"May be he is scared"

"What?" Nandini frowned.

"I don't know" Sameer shrugged his shoulders "it's only my mindful guess. I just think that even after knowing you love him he is behaving strange so it might be because he is scared. Scared of something that stopping from believing in your words"

"I don't know Sameer, I tried everything to show him my sincerity and my love, that how true it is. Even after he hurt me so much, bringing another woman and calling her as his girlfriend, showing affection. I just couldn't hold myself back and kept running behind him. It hurts and he knows it but he never did anything to cure it. No matter what I do, in his place it will always be nothing. My all efforts always end up in nothing"

"Okay, okay relax don't get so excited " Sameer rushed "you should not force yourself so much Nandini" he sighed " look I know it's your life and I should invade but as you say we are friends and I also dint want your to get hurt. Don't push yourself so much until you are tied into it and couldn't get yourself out of it. Don't forget you are not the only one living but there are people who are related to you, who cares for you, love you unconditionally "