Chapter 82 - They are....

"Guests?" Nandini asked, "who's this time now?"

"I don't know" Sunaina replied, "your dad only said about his guests but didn't say who are they. He asked me to prepare lunch for few more people"

"So this time there will be another family?" Nandini frowned.

"How could I know?" Sunaina turned to look at her daughter. "These days your dad is too silent. He didn't talk much and I don't even know where he stays busy. Whenever I ask he would only reply work. Other than that word I have no knowledge about this matter" she sighed at the end.

"Nandini why are you tensing? It might be some political party or people from his circle" Rima smiled. "afterall Jethji is an influential person and has many people around him. You know how his political affairs works"

"Yeah I know" Nandini nodded. But she felt restless inside. Another guests? Who could be this time? Is her dad fixing another marriage for her? She couldn't help but not her lips.

"Now think less and fill your stomach. You need energy to stabilize yourself for the whole day" Rima gave her breakfast.

"Okay" Nandini smiled at her and started to have her food in silence. Subodh beside her nudged her.

"Why do you look so dull now?"

"I am fine, I am just thinking about something" Nandini replied.

"You are overthinking. But whatever it is don't forget you still have a brother alright?" His words made her smile.

"I know" Nandini said and felt content. She has made up her mind. Whatever it is, this time she won't stay silent too. She do respect her dad but that doesn't mean she would agree to whatever he desires.

Sunaina looked at the siblings and wanted to say something but before she could utter a word Sneha suddenly appeared at the door, "Tai, Tau asked you to bring a cup of tea in the room"

"He has returned?" Sunaina was surprised. "Oh he said he would be late but it's good too. You go first I will bring tea"

"Okay" Sneha nodded and left.

Sunaina started to make tea while Nandini watched her. After pouring the tea in the cup Sunaina told Rima, "I will just come" then she left.

In the room Indrajit was sitting on armchair. Sunaina walked in and placed the tea cup on the tea table before looking at him, "your tea"

"Did you start to prepare food? Don't forget there will be guests" Indrajit said in his hard tone. He picked the tea cup and took a sip.

"Who's these guests are?" Sunaina asked.

Indrajit looked at her, "when they come you will know by yourself "

"I just wanted to know the purpose of their arrival" Sunaina said again.

"Why are you asking too much today?"

"I...." Sunaina pursed her lips. Like Nandini she was also feeling that her husband is planning something too. She has seen how the situation was last time and she don't want any chaos to happen this time.

"I know what you wanted to ask. Since you are curious then let me tell you, whatever you are thinking is right"

Sunaina's eyes widened, "are you really planning that? You know how chaotic the situation was last time. Besides Nandini is in disagreement. You want to force her again?"

"What's there to force? She is my daughter. Last time the chaos was created by your daughter herself. Who could we blame? She ran away didn't she?"

Sunaina shook her head, "I know, but think about it, Nandini is not that 5 years old girl anymore. She has grown up and matured. You know how your daughter is. She is also a hard headed like you. Even if you can't agree to her desire I request you please don't force her like this. Please think about her feelings too"