Chapter 71 - Nandini Escaped

Next morning Nandini was no where to be seen. When Sunaina went to wake her up she couldn't find her. She checked everywhere. She suddenly felt dread in her heart. Her heart was beating so fast and many possibilities came across her mind. She don't know what to do. After thinking for a while she went to Rima.

Rima was working in the kitchen, making breakfast. When she saw Sunaina walking in with a sullen face she frowned.

"What happened? Why are you so tensed?" Rima asked.

"I don't know what should I do. Nandini is no where in the house"

Rima gasped, "what are you saying? She must be somewhere. Where can she go? Have you checked the backyard and garden area?"

Sunaina sighed, "no, but I am sure she is not in the house"

Rima turned off the gass, "then let's search again. Tell me have you two argued again?" Seeing Sunaina's face Rima really don't need any answer anymore. She sighed again, "let me help you to search her again"

After like half an hour they couldn't find her. Now Rima and Sunaina started get anxious. Today the Bhatt family will come for lunch. If Nandini was not there then what will they answer when they ask about her.

"I don't understand what's going on in this girl's mind. Why she is so rebelling? Didn't we married through arranged too. We didn't even knew who will be our husband until we finally married. And now children these days are really rebelling. She left without any words" Sunaina started to say yet her eyes were wet. Rima hold her.

"Please calm down first. We need to think what we should do now. It's already a hard situation. But what I don't understand is, Aniket is such a bright boy, why Nandini kept refusing to this marriage?"

Sunsin sobbed, "because there was someone in her heart. She knew love marriages are not allowed in this house. And she knows it well what happened last time. Her father never gave into anything and always proud of his traditions. I don't want anything to happen to her because of her rebel. Oh....what I am going to do now....?" She break down and fell on her knees.

"Oh my god, Nandini...." Rima's body trembled. "What's going to happen now?"

"What's going on here?" A loud voice boomed behind them. They saw Indrajit and Dushmant was standing behind them. They frowned as they walked forward.

"What happened? Why are you crying like that bhabi?" Dushmant asked frowning. Sunaina and Rima felt their body was shaking. Rima pulled Sunaina up hardly.

Indrajit who was observing their actions hardened his face, "what happened? What drama all these?" He asked in his cold hard voice.

Rima gulped down hardly and forced her voice out, "Jethji, that, we couldn't find Nandini in the house. We tried to find her everywhere but she is no where. We think that she ran away" her voice was trembling as she replied.

"What?" Indrajit growled and glared at already scared Sunaina. "How this happened? I told you to take care of her and now she ran away?" He shouted and grabbed her hand before dragging her near him. Sunaina shivered in fear. "You can't even watch over a young girl. This is how you take care of her?" A hard slap made Sunaina fell on the floor. The force was so hard that even Rima who was standing at side could feel the harshness.

Dushmant immediately held his brother's arm, "Indra Bhai, it's not bhabi's fault. Nandini is grown up now. Instead of blaming it to bhabi, let's try to find how to solve this matter" he said in calm tone.

"What's to solve?" Indrajit roared angrily. "That girl, she dared to run away from home like this shaming me infront of the whole society. This is how she repay me as my daughter?" His eyes turned red as he pulled his phone out and called some.