Chapter 62 - The Shocking Arrangements

The vacation went full and Nandini enjoyed it a lot. Manik's family was friendly and they behaved like she was a part of their family. They talked, laughed, shared stories, memories and also many experiences. Nandini felt like she was living a dream. After spending a good time she have to leave now. Rachna packed few boxes for her and smiled.

"I have made some food incase you will get hungry on the way back" Rachna smiled and put the boxes in bag. "I really wanted you to live a little longer. It has been just two days and yet it felt like you are a part of our family" she let out a sigh, "Nandini, I know there are many things going in your mind. But dear, you can't solve everything at once but if you think over it, take your time then may be you could get the hints to help you find solution. Everything needs time"

Nandini stared at her and some unknown feeling rose in her heart. She knows clearly what Rachna was suggesting. After talking to Manik she got to know many things. Though it was impossible for her to forget all those pain and hurt she got from him but it doesn't mean she could neglect her present too. There are many things that she learnt after coming here.

Nandini walked towards the Rachna and sat on bed before holding her hands "aunty, thank you so much for all the words you have said. Though it's still hurts when I think of the past but I also understand that everything couldn't be done based on anger of past. Past is something that happened already. But I am not living in there, I have to live my present to built future"

Rachna smiled when she heard her "I know you are such a sensible girl. I hope I could also get daughter like you"

Nandini chuckled "aunty you already have a daughter"

Rachna smiled, "I know, but look at her, she is just...." She sighed as she think about Soniya.

"Are you ready?" Manik knocked on the door as he walked in. "We have to leave".

Rachna sighed "looks like it's time, here I have packed everything" she handed the beg to Manik then turned to Nandini, "let's go"

Nandini nodded and walked out of the room following Manik who was walking forward. She looked around the house and felt that it was familiar to her now. She has lived a two days of peaceful life in this house and built a good memory. The whole family went out to send them off. Everyone had a sad smile on their face. They really liked her and wanted her to stay longer.

"Nandini I will miss you" Soniya almost cried as she hugged her. "Promise me you will come to visit again"

Nandini smiled uncertain of her own words but she still nodded her head without any words. After the goodbye session they finally left the house and drove towards the city again.

"How are you feeling?" Manik suddenly asked as he looked at her.

"Why do you ask like that?" She frowned.

"You look peaceful"

"That I am" she nodded.

"Nandini, will you be free tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I don't have anything special to do after work anyway" Nandini replied in a calm tone. "Why are you asking?" She added.

"Well, I thought we can go out for a dinner. If you want"

"If I want?" She turned to look at him again "of I say no what would You do?"

Manik smiled "may be I could ask for another dinner plan"

Nandini couldn't help but laugh "really? What if I say no again"

"I will keep asking till you agree"

"Fine, I will go" Nandini said hiding her smile.

"It's fixed then, I will pick you up in the evening -"