Chapter 53 - Her Wild Side

Nandini's heart was burning in fire. Though she couldn't deny the fact what happened with him was wrong but what it got to do with the present situation they have. Who told him hurting her was justified because he was betrayed once?

Manik looked at her changing expression. He knows nothing will change even if he had told his side of story. But somewhere in his heart he was hoping, she could forgive him at least. He tried to find a way to confess this truth to her yet never had the chance.

"Nandini please say something" he said softly. He was fearing for her to say or do something that will pierce his heart and hope.

Nandini looked up with a glare. The fire in her eyes was enough to burn the whole cafe. For the first time in her life she was so angry that she felt she could flip the table.

"What do you want me to say?" She threw another question. "Shall I feel satisfied that you have just confessed the truth? Should I do a happy dance? Or you are hoping I will jump happily and fell in your arms?" Tears burned her eyes as it threatened to fall. She angrily wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "You know what Manik. You are too late. So late that even after hearing the trouble you had in your past I couldn't even feel pity. What the point of this story. You have already pushed me far enough.  You have hurted me in the worse way possible. There's time when I wanted to hear you, wanted to know why you were so cold towards me. I even started to think of there's any problem in me which is why you were rejecting me. But it turned out...." She laughed out.

"I know whatever I did was wrong. Nandini, I really do wanted to tell you everything before. But I guess my male ego didn't gave me the permission to do so. Because it would make me look weak infront of you. I don't wanted you to think I am weak and coward. I thought love is not made for me anymore. So when you said you loved me, I couldn't reply. Anaya's face kept flashing in my mind. I thought you would betray me like her of I get close to you" Manik felt regret for what he had done to her.

Nandini clenched her fist "how dare you compare me with her?" She raised her hand and gave hard slap on his face. The force of the slap was so hard which made his face torn at side. Manik who was regretting never thought she would slap him like this. Hell, the slap was even harder than his mother's. It was totally unexpected. His cheek was burning and he was sure there will be finger prints left on his skin.

On the other hand Nandini was careless about his sorry figure. She was already at the peak of her anger that could refused to acknowledge anything. Her hands hurt after slapping him but she didn't gave a damn to it.

"After everything you still had the gut to compare me with her. How could you Manik? In your opinion there's no difference between me and her isn't it? You think of me as her which is why my love always reminded you about her. Do you know what you are still into him. Yes, you still have feelings for and that's the reason you think I will do the same as her. You are scared. You not only a coward but also an idiot. You couldn't even understand what is love. How will you even understand my feelings. I was thinking may be I had some problems in me that's why you couldn't find me pretty or enough but now hearing your explanation now I understand. If was my fault that I gave you my heart. I thought my love could change your mind but I was wrong. It's not possible" she yelled and grabbed his collar pulling him down to get eye level.

"Do you know why? Because you have no right to hurt me because you were hurt one. Those who gets hurt, they learn lessons and understand things better. They gain the ability to differentiate between true and fake love. But you can't, you couldn't even see the sincerity in my eyes. Why is that? Because you don't even know the true meaning of loving someone" she screamed on his face and pushed him away.

Manik was so shocked to react. Today she become so wild which he never imagined in his dream. He was seeing another side of her. And he must say he never thought she will be this violent.