Chapter 36 - Meeting Him Officially

"So this is the big project we got from the Japanese International. They want a perfect project to display in the next coming board meeting. But before you can ask any questions I would like to inform you that this is big one, not only big but involves a great work and sacrifice. This time it's not only us who's going to show the project but we have to al companies too. They are competitive but I want the project contract in my hand" Boss said as he looked at us.

"Boss what kind of project is it? Any kind of special theme?" Samara asked.

"It's a building of new hotel in Japan. They want it luxurious with all kind of technology needed. It's going to be special for the tourists to stay, so different place has different cultures and to manage all the comforts according to the wish of the customer is the biggest challenge in this project. This is why it's challenging with great benefits. If we can get this project then our company will reach top 3 in the position"

"Top 3?" Yadav repeated the word in excitement. Everyone looked at him.

Boss shook his head and continued his lecture "as I said it's important, this project is passed under the 125 million dollar budget. And currently 3 companies are competing to get the project. And we are one of them. Japanese are very disciplined and punctual, they need this project to be clean and wide, if we can get this project then they will be our forever partners and there no doubt. So today I have called you all today to make this project work. I will send the files in each department and I want you to put your best efforts and give me a review in next three days" boss looked around "where is the new CFO? Why can't I see him in this meeting room?"

"Boss, CFO informed earlier that he will be little late today. He is in his previous company collecting some documents to transfer here" the management accountant replied.

Boss nodded "fine, later I will sent the budget list and the file, make sure gets it"

"Yes" the management accountant nodded his head.

Nandini sitting at the side looked at the person and sighed. She found her relief as he heard he won't be here, may be at the end of the meeting too. At this moment she don't want to see his face nor want him to know she works here too. In simple way she want to avoid him and it's more better if their paths never crosses against eachother. She already ruined her college life because of this and don't want her work life to get affected by this too. After half an hour the meeting was finally dismissed.

"Wow, what a huge project we got this time. I can clearly see that boss is too excited for this" Samara said on our way back to the department.

"Why not? Didn't you heard the project budget. It's in dollar currency. With such a huge project who wouldn't go crazy. And the reward is also too high. Top 3 in the business world is not something small thing. If we get the top 3 position then hell this company will grow bigger than ever" Yadav commented.

"It's not that easy. We first need to give the perfect undeniable project for the Japanese and also beat the other parties on the way" Samara rolled her eyes. "Nothing comes easy"

"I know you don't have to give me lectures" Yadav retorted with unsatisfied expression. "What I am saying is, after the new CFO came, we got this project. Isn't he lucky for the company?"

"I sometimes doubt if you are really a man. You behave like gay" Samara commented making Yadav glared at her.

"It would be better if you two finish your task first then engage yourselves in arguments. Once the project files are sent the work will load" Iniya said with serious tone.

"We were just discussing " Samara smiled.

"Truly" Yadav agreed.

Iniya snorted and turned away from them.