CHAPTER: 60 (PART 1)

HI GUYS

THIS IS MY DISCORD SERVER" https://discord.gg/sw96dHBP " HOPE YOU ALL COULD JOIN IT AND THIS IS WHERE I MIGHT CALL AND TALK WITH YOU ALL. THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE DISCORD I CAN ALWAYS CALL ON ZOOM OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU GUYS RECOMMEND TO ME. 

ANYTIME SOON WHEN MY SCHEDULE IS PERFECT ... OR MAYBE IN MARCH I WILL DEFINITELY HOLD A MEETING WHERE I WOULD DISCUSS THE NEW UPCOMING BOOKS I WOULD BE WRITING FOR YOU ALL. 

I HAVE DECIDED TO WRITE 2 BOOKS. I AM PLANNING TO FINISH 'ONLY VAMPIRE CAN LOVE YOU FOREVER BOOK2 ON HiNovel' BY APRIL SO AFTER IT'S OVER YOU ALL WILL BE GETTING 3 CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK IN A WEEK.

ONE BOOK WILL BE ON THE RRBXPPG WHICH IS SUPERNATURAL AND THE OTHER BOOK WOULD BE MY FIRST NOVEL WHICH I WOULD PUBLISH HERE AND IT WOULD BE ON JACE AND ALEX ALSO KNOWN AS JALEX. REST I WILL TELL YOU GUYS DURING OUR DISCORD/ZOOM MEETING SO HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

LOVE YOU ALL~

LET'S START WITH THIS CHAPTER WHICH IS ON BLOSSICK...

.

.

.

.

BLOSSOM P.O.V

It was finally the day...the day I was getting married. I was sitting on my bed as I saw Buttercup and Bubbles running here and there while they were packing things for my marriage. Loukas had booked an enormous hotel where everyone would be staying for a night.  I had to reach there quickly and it was 4 in the morning since Draco told us to reach there at 5 sharp because Loukas would be reaching there at 6. 

"GUYS I AM SCARED" I yelled as Bubbles and Buttercup stopped packing as they looked at me confused. "I am scared" I whispered as they sat next to me while Bubbles hugged me and Buttercup held my hand. 

"Everything would be ok" Bubbles whispered as I bit my lip and started bouncing my leg out of nervousness making Buttercup laugh as she let go of my hand and stood up. 

"What are you laughing about? Blossom is nervous and scared and now even I am" Bubbles questioned as she smirked our way while she sat on her knees carefully and held both of our hands. 

"You idiot bitches, why are you both being so nervous about especially you Blossom just why? I mean you are getting married to Brick. I know marriage is a big thing but come on he isn't Dexter, he is Loukas Jojo. You will be Blossom Loukas Jojo soon. Aren't you happy that your mother is letting you get married to the guy who loves you for who you are... Ok now I am talking all cheezy but come on you should smile and started helping us because your new life full of comfort and no tension is about to start soon." Buttercup lectured me making me smile as I noticed how her life was more difficult than mine was but still she was here trying to cheer me.

"I guess you are right...New life here I come" I giggled out as I stood up and helped Bubbles and Buttercup stand up. I was now excited because Buttercup was right...why should I be nervous or scared? I am marrying Loukas Jojo who doesn't care how I act, dress, or look. He fell for my personality and right now it's not the time to act all down. 

"Where are my parents?" I questioned as I took a bag and kept a pair of undergarments in with a nightdress and the next day's party dress. 

"I think they were packing things for a 1-day stay as well but I will go and check" Bubbles spoke as she hurriedly walked away leaving me with Buttercup who sighed shaking her head as she grabbed her back and kept all her necessary things as she zipped it closed.