CHAPTER: 27 ( PART 2 )

HEY, GUYS, THIS IS PART 2 OF CHAPTER 27 AND YES IT'S FULL BUTCHERCUP CHAPTER AGAIN. THIS CHAPTER HAVE 7596 WORDS. IT'S EXTRA LONG BUT LIKE HOW YOU ALL SAID NO MATTER HOW LONG I WRITE IT WOULD STILL BE SHORT. WELL, I HOPE I AM PUBLISHING RIGHT ON TIME AND YOU ALL ENJOYED LAST CHAPTER AND THIS CHAPTER.

WELL LET'S GET STARTED.

BUTTERCUP P.O.V

I walked towards the park all sad as my body hurt more, I was dragging myself towards my favorite swing. I sat on the swing as I sighed, I switched on my mobile as I looked at all the missed calls. I checked the numbers and all the calls were from Bubbles and Blossom. I saw 2 unknown numbers and I know 1 number belongs to Brick because I called him last time for Blossom so I know this number and I think the other one belongs to Ronin. I rubbed my sore arm that my uncle held so tight it surly would be purple tomorrow.

After I went home, I kept on crying on the bed for no reason, later my uncle and aunt along with their daughter abused me and forced me to make a grand meal for the guests as to which I did but with my bruised body. Later they threw me out of the house so I walked here to my favorite swing where no one can disturb me. It was 7 clock now and I feel very cold. I looked at Butch's shirt as I sighed, thank god I changed my clothes otherwise I would be sitting here and freezing.

My clothes weren't as warm as they should be but they were warmer than my previous outfit. I looked at Butch's shirt again as I quickly kept it in my bag...that liar. He said he never falls in love yet he had a lover and now he is dating his ex again. He stole my first kiss and yet he went back to his ex. He said I am his special friend and now he is back with someone I hate and can't face.

 He said I am his special friend and now he is back with someone I hate and can't face

I sighed as I closed my eyes and let the cold wind hit my face. I thought about Morbucks said again and again, for some reason, I think I shouldn't be near her. She is someone I shouldn't mess with and besides I kind of knew no one can love me or fall for me. I am useless, ugly and most of all I am mute ... I will always be mute and no one can change that.  I can't fight or scare anyone, I can't be boyish like I used to be or else I might not be able to see another day because of people speaking rubbish truth about me.