CHAPTER: 18

IMPORTANT NOTE

HEY GUYS
THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO: BritanyJojo. WELL JUST WANTED TO ASK IF YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY OR NOT. SOMEONE JUST PRIVATE MESSAGED ME THAT I SHOULDN'T CONTINUE WRITING THIS BOOK AND IT'S NOT GOOD. IF NOT YOU ALL CAN TELL ME AND I WILL DELETE THIS BOOK. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASON WHY I UPDATED THIS CHAPTER LATE.

OKAY, BUT FOR NOW I WILL WRITE THIS CHAPTER AND TELL YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER IF I WILL CONTINUE THIS BOOK OR NOT.

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO:
BritanyJojo

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO:BritanyJojo

BLOSSOM P.O.V

I got out of the principal office leaving the little kid there. " oh brick took a day off so butch will teach today " bubbles nodded all my happiness died down. bubbles being really sweet stood up as she hugged me.

" what do you mean he's not here? That bastard. I'll show him " we heard buttercup say angrily as I looked at my right to see her standing with butch behind her and rose in her hand strange because she never accepts flowers from any guy.

She turned around and grabbed butch's collar and pulled him down as they stood face to face. " give me Loukas's office address " oh boy she's angry. Dead end for everyone. Draco smirked as he shrugged. " ask nicely and lovingly and I might " buttercup laughed at butch's words shaking her head.

" I rather die " and just with that buttercup walked away from everyone like always. She gets really angry like olden times but unlike old times buttercup ends up losing not winning.

She got beaten up so much because of talking back and being confident that now she is different after an argument. Buttercup never tells us anything but always worries about us.

" he's dead," I blurted out as bubbles hummed understanding the situation. " totally dead " bubbles said as she shook her head. " I better stop butters. Bye bubbz " bubbles waved at me as I ran away after buttercup.

I stopped when I saw Sir Dexter standing and glaring at Buttercup who was looking back at him. He looked at me as I gulped but suddenly buttercup was in front of me blocking the view.

I held buttercup's hand as she squeezed it comforting me that she is right here and won't let anything happen to me like always.

" ah the 2 students who prefer getting in trouble, " Sir Dexter said as I looked down, I heard a cute laugh as I looked up and saw buttercup laughing. " prefers? Trouble? Us? Bitch, we are troubles... Troubles that your sorry little ass can't handle " my mouth dropped at buttercup's comeback as Dexter stepped forward with a red angry face.