CHAPTER: 79

HI GUYS

OKAY SO LAST SATURDAY I COULDN'T UPDATE BECAUSE THERE WAS SOME PROBLEM IN WATTPAD. IT WASN'T LETTING ME CREATE A NEW CHAPTER. I WILL BE UPDATING TWO CHAPTERS SO YESTERDAY WAS CHAPTER 78 AND NOW IT'S CHAPTER 79.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO Samy99Reads

HERE IS A JALEX CHAPTER FOR YOU Samy99Reads SINCE IT'S YOUR FAVORITE SHIP AS WELL. I KNOW IT MUST HAVE BEEN HARD FOR YOU TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT BUTCHERCUP OR JALEX SO I AM DEDICATING BOTH THE CHAPTERS TO YOU Samy99Reads FOR YOU BIRTHDAY GIFT.

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME AND BEING THERE FOR ME. I ENJOY CHATTING WITH YOU ON HANGOUTS A LOT AND I AM THANKFUL THAT YOU ARE ONE OF MY READERS. THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS DRAWING AND I REALLY LOVE HOW YOU IMAGINED JACE AND ALEXANDER.

LAST CHAPTER WAS BUTCHERCUP SO THIS ONE IS ON JALEX BOTH DEDICATED TO YOU Samy99Reads. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AND HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE. 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY IT~

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT AND ENJOY IT~

SO LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

JACE AND ALEXANDER CHAPTER...

.

.

.

.

JACE P.O.V

My life has always had ups and downs, but I promised myself that I would live with it and stay strong no matter what.

First, I discovered that my father is a member of a mafia gang.

After that, I found that my father divorced my mother when I was two years old because she fell in love with our rival's leader.

Next, I discovered that I wasn't like other kids; I'd had responsibilities since I was five years old. Every day, I was trained, and I had been learning how to fight since I was a child.

After that, I found out I had to be the next dragon's right hand, which made me nervous because I wasn't allowed to make friends and I never talked to anyone.

Following that, I began hearing stories about the boy who would be the next dragon, and he appeared to be like a fun and loving person.

Draco, the next dragon, became my role model, and Draco's father told me to protect and love him as if he were my little brother.

After that, my father Oliver was in a serious accident, so I went to see him, and he told me that Draco's father is in emergency and he is badly injured and he was in the same accident.

At the time, I was determined to protect Draco no matter what, so I went to see Draco's father, who told me about Draco's best friends, Loukas and Ronin, who were like his brothers.