CHAPTER: 64 (PART 9) (PAST PART 8)

HI GUYS

THIS IS THE LAST JALEX CHAPTER AND AFTER THIS THERE WON'T BE ANY JALEX CHAPTERS. IF YOU WANT TO READ A JALEX BOOK YOU CAN SEARCH IT ON 'H I N O V E L' AND IT'S CALLED 'TETHERED TO ONE ANOTHER.'

AFTER THIS BOOK IS OVER I WILL START WRITING A NEW BUTCHERCUP FANFIC BOOK. THEY WOULD BE THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF THE BOOK BUT BOOMUBBLES AND BLOSSICK WILL ALSO HAVE THEIR OWN STORY. THAT NEW STORY COVER WOULD BE OUT SOON WITH CHARACTER INFORMATION BUT I WILL START WRITING IT OFFICIALLY AFTER THIS BOOK IS OVER. THAT BOOK IS CALLED "WHAT A LIFE TO LIVE' AND IT WILL HAVE 3 BOOKS.

AS YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS THE LAST JALEX CHAPTER AND AFTER THIS I WILL WRITE A BUTCHERCUP CHAPTER AFTER THAT BLOSSICK AND LASTLY BOOMUBBLES AND I WILL TRY TO KEEP THIS IN ORDER.

LOVE YOU ALL~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ALEXANDER AND JACE'S PAST

NO ONE P.O.V

It'd been two months... Jace and Alexander had lost contact once more, just as Alexander had foreseen and desired. He cried for days, and his panicking and stuttering worsened, making it difficult for him to find people who he could seduce.

Alexander continued to do his best, and when things became more difficult, he tried to find another job and was accepted in a cafe for cleaning because his stuttering had irritated a few customers.

Alexander retained his balance as he struggled not to break whenever he saw Jace since that is what he desired. Alexander was fully aware that he was disgusting, thus the best option was to avoid him, unaware that Jace had other ideas.

Jace had maintained an eye on Alexander and was the reason Alexander couldn't get the majority of his consumers.

Whenever Alexander tried to seduce someone, Jace would stand a little further away and wait for the customer to look at him before displaying his revolver and scaring them away.

Alexander was able to obtain a customer whenever Jace was not present. Butch had noticed how his right hand was behaving, so he had spoken with him about everything and knew everything now.

Jace had previously been too terrified to give Butch the boy's name, but now Butch knew his name as well as the fact that Jace had slapped him.

Butch had temporarily suspended Jace from his duties since Butch was opposed to violence against innocent people, and he knew full well that Alexander was innocent.

Everything had been difficult between Jace and Alexander, so neither of them could face one other, even though they loved each other sincerely.

For a week, Jace did not follow Alexander. He was depressed and exhausted since he had witnessed Alexander kissing a boy, which irritated and angered him while also making him unhappy.