CHAPTER: 92 (PART 2)

HEY GUYS

WELL LIKE I SAID BEFORE, IF I HAVE A BIT BREAK FROM EXAM AND I AM FREE...I WILL WRITE A CHAPTER AND PUBLISH IT SO YOU ALL CAN READ. I WILL OFFICIALLY START WRITING AGAIN AFTER 30 JUNE SO TILL THAT TIME PLEASE WAIT FOR EITHER SLOW UPDATES OR NO UPDATES AT ALL. 

AFTER 30th OF JUNE, I WILL WRITE A LOT AND PUBLISH 3 CHAPTERS IN A WEEK SO WE CAN WRITE AND FINISH THIS STORY AND START WITH THE NEW STORY "SAY YOU WON'T LET ME GO". I ALSO HAD A QUESTION SO I WILL ASK YOU ALL...

SOMEONE OR SOME PEOPLE MESSAGED ME TO WRITE A BRICKERCUP / BLOSSOMER / BUTCHUBBLES STORY SO MY QUESTION IS : "HOW MANY OF YOU WANT TO READ THIS SHIP BOOK?" I NEED HONEST OPINION BECAUSE IF I GET MORE VOTES I WILL START PLANNING AND IF NOT...I GUESS THOSE PEOPLE NEED TO WAIT TILL "SAY YOU WON'T LET ME GO IS OVER" SO I CAN WRITE THAT SHORT STORY FOR THEM.

WELL WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

It was the same day Blossom's pregnancy was revealed, Bubbles was told she, Blossom, and Buttercup needed to pack their belongings, and Butch needed to discuss something important.

It was late at night, and everyone had dinner as they all stood up and followed Butch, who had seemed very serious since the morning, including Brick, which perplexed Blossom.

All Bubbles and Blossom knew was that they needed to pack their belongings, but they had no idea why, and they were also told not to tell Buttercup, which worried them even more.

Boomer shut the door and sat next to Bubbles on the sofa, holding her hand and drawing circles on it, making Bubbles feel a little more secure because she was very nervous.

This was the most secure room in the house, and it also had more than 5 cameras. It was also usually locked and had no windows.

Nobody ever came in because Butch and Jace kept the keys and used this room whenever they had an important meeting.

Butch sat next to Buttercup, handing Brenna to her, while looking at Brick, who was sitting with Blossom, and Jace, who was sitting with Alexander and Leo in his arms

"Can someone explain what's going on?" Buttercup enquired, looking around confusedly, as she realized the atmosphere around her was tense.

Buttercup was aware that something major was happening, but she was prepared to face it head on, confident that whatever it was, she would handle it impressively.