CHAPTER: 53 ( PART 2 )

HEY GUYS

THIS IS PART 2 OF CHAPTER 53 THAT WAS ON BUTCHERCUP. PART 1 WAS ON BUTCH POINT OF VIEW SO I WAS  THINKING THIS ONE COULD BE CONTINUED BUT ON BUTTERCUP'S POINT OF VIEW. 

SO WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUTTERCUP P

BUTTERCUP P.O.V

I was sitting in Jace's car as he and Alex were driving me to university. I was playing with the ring Draco gave me as I felt all shy and embarrassed. I kept on looking at it when I heard a giggle. "you know when brother Draco promises something, he never breaks it" Alex spoke making me smile as I hummed.

" Yeah but I don't remember him promising" I spoke as I suddenly tried remembering every word he said that night he confessed.  "That is a promising ring, that his mother wanted him to give to his lover" Jace chuckled out as I hugged the ring smiling. 

"I will keep it safe" I spoke as Jace chuckled shaking his head. "You are more important than this ring so you have to be safe or else Butch would kill the person who even touched you" Jace spoke as my cheeks turned red.

"I-I will keep me safe," I said as I didn't want Draco getting in trouble because of me. "Um, can I ask a question?" I asked them as I sat in the middle and glanced at them. "Yeah sure go on" Jace smiled at her as I smiled humming.

"Draco wants to change the house but I don't want to. Is there any way I can change his mind?" I questioned as I waited for Alex or Jace to speak but they were both quiet. " Well, butters...um...you can't change brother Draco's mind" Alex nervously laughed out as I sighed resting my back again.

"Actually there is this one way which is if you have a reason, tell him the reason and if it's good enough...he won't change the house" Jace spoke as I smiled knowing there is still hope. Jace parked his car as we got out of the car and walked towards my locker.