CHAPTER: 36 ( PART 2 )

HEY GUYS

I HOPE ALL OF YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND YES IT'S ON BUTCHERCUP AGAIN. I HOPE ALL THE BUTCHERCUP FANS COMMENT AND VOTE. OKAY SO AS YOU ALL ALREADY KNOW I WILL BE PUBLISHING 2 CHAPTERS. CHAPTER  36 PART 2 BELONGS TO THIS TUESDAY. 

OKAY SO THE IG THING IS CONFIRMED AND I ALREADY MADE AN ACCOUNT BECAUSE I JUST WANTED TO FOR SOME REASON. GO AND FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT I MADE FOR YOU ALL. " redngreen_shadow ". YOU ALL CAN ALWAYS DM ME THERE AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT.

SO THIS CHAPTER BELONGS TO THIS TUESDAY

LOVE YOU ALL~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

PREVIOUSLY~

Buttercup went out of the huge gate as the security guard looked at her. She gave him the paper as he nodded. If you don't have a paper that you can go home since you have no class, the security guard annoys you by asking questions until he is sure students aren't skipping classes and Buttercup had no time for all that bullshit. She walked towards the taxi stand as she waited until a taxi stopped. Buttercup sat inside and gave him the address paper that was nicely folded still with her from last time. He nodded his head as he drove towards Draco's office as Buttercup hoped that she didn't face trouble like last time. 

BUTTERCUP P.O.V

I paid the driver as I reached my destination. I hopped out of the car as I closed the door looking at the tall building in front of me. I took a deep breath as I clutched my bag as I walked inside the huge building where I saw everyone working so I went to the reception area where I saw the boy who called me cute sitting and working and the girl looked at me and suddenly her smile added and she gave me an irritated look.

 I took a deep breath as I clutched my bag as I walked inside the huge building where I saw everyone working so I went to the reception area where I saw the boy who called me cute sitting and working and the girl looked at me and suddenly her smil...

I ignored the look she gave me as I took long breaths, I sighed as I gathered up all my courage and walked towards the reception when I saw the boy look at me. His eyes suddenly widened as he looked down. " welcome mam " he said bowing as I looked at him confused. He was giving off this weird look that said I shall respect you and that is my duty.

I shook my head as I looked at him and saw him busy talking on the phone again after greeting me so I turned and looked at the girl who was giving me weird looks. " um where can I find Draco? " I said as I fake smiled at her as she looked at me and nodded smiling. she now was checking I think. " WOAH BOSS DRACO'S GIRLFRIEND " Someone yelled as I turned and looked at him as he picking the files he dropped all excited breaking my heart knowing Morbucks is here.