CHAPTER: 93 (PART 1)

HI GUYS

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE A CHAPTER EVERYDAY AND IF I CAN'T DO THAT AND FIND IT HARD...I WILL SURELY PUBLISH EACH CHAPTER AFTER 2 DAYS.

THERE WON'T BE ANY  SCHEDULE  FOR ANY OF MY BOOKS NOW SO AFTER THIS BOOK IS OVER, I WILL CONTINUE UPDATING "SAY YOU WON'T LET ME GO" AND MANY OF YOU LOVED A SHIP JALEX IN THIS BOOK BUT UNFORTUNATELY THIS SHIP WONT BE IN MY ANY OTHER BOOKS AND EVEN IF THEY ARE...THERE WON'T BE ANY CHAPTERS ON THEM AND THEY WON'T BE MAIN CHARACTERS.

SO WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUTCH P.O.V

When my phone rang, I opened my eyes and checked the caller ID to see if it was from my stepfather Oliver.

As I opened and voice messaged him, I yawned, "Good morning dad, I am sorry I was busy yesterday so that is why I couldn't come to the dragon's meeting," as I pressed send and checked the timing.

It was 6 in the morning so I just yawned and stared at Buttercup, who was hugging Brenna and sleeping, so I hugged Buttercup and snuggled in her back.

I tried to sleep by closing my eyes, but everything was bothering me, and I couldn't even share anything because I promised myself I would never hurt anyone's feelings.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes as I looked at Buttercup again, the past replaying in my head as I held my head trying to stop the flashbacks.

My parents died in front of my eyes, as did my uncles and aunts, while my younger brother was unable to see the light.

It was entirely my fault... It's all my fault being with Morbucks... It's all my fault for ignoring my family...all my fault... I was and still am unworthy of being a dragon because I am incapable of protecting my loved ones.

I'm a curse... 

a bad luck... 

I'm always causing trouble... 

I was never supposed to be happy... 

I was created to be tortured...

I stood up and went to the washroom to freshen up as memories kept replaying, making me feel disgusted but I tried my best not to think much.

I freshened up and did my daily routine as I walked out of the washroom after 10 minutes and went to the walk-in-cupboard and changed quickly.