CHAPTER: 67

HI GUYS

THIS IS THE BOOMUBBLES CHAPTER AND LIK BUTCHERCUP AND BLOSSICK THIS IS LIKE A FILLER CHAPTER BUT AFTER THIS FROM NEXT SATURDAY THE REAL STORY WILL START YET AGAIN.  AFTER THIS NEXT SATURDAY IT WILL FIRST BE BLOSSICK AFTER THAT IT WILL EITHER BE A BUTCHERCUP CHAPTER OR A BOOMUBBLES CHAPTER.

I WILL MAKE THE BOOK COVER AND CHARACTER INFORMATION WITH DESCRIPTIONS FOR THE BOOK AND I WILL PUBLISH IT SO YOU ALL CAN PUT IT IN YOUR READING LIST.

SO WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

.

BOOMER/RONIN P.OV:

As we made our way to our new room in our new house, Bubbles and I grabbed some juice and chips from the kitchen. It was Butch's idea for us to live together, and I don't regret it because it would allow Bubbles to stop worrying and start enjoying life.

Bubbles seem to be worried a lot, and to top it off, she's still upset that I didn't tell her Butch accepted the baby.

Bubbles giggled as I looked up to find Butch heading back to his room with Buttercup in his arms, holding an ice cream cup.

"They're really adorable." Bubbles giggled, and I smiled as I saw how delighted she was watching at them as Butch closed the bedroom door, so I began to guide her towards our room.

"They've always been cute but stubborn at the same time," I added, stating a fact because Butch took far too long to realize he loves Buttercup, but I'm glad he did.

Bubbles gasped as I opened our bedroom door, seeing at the gorgeous room I designed myself.

"It's so beautiful," Bubbles said as she came inside and marveled at our small house, leaving the chips and juice bottles on the side table

I made sure that this area felt like a home to her by creating a small space with sofas similar to a dining room where she could relax and gaze out the window.

Brick and Jace both made their rooms large and comfy, in contrast to Butch, who constructed two washrooms for some strange reason and turned his room into the baby's room, which I have no idea why he did even though the baby room has a separate door... I obviously have no idea what that moron is thinking.

"May I take a look around?" Bubbles inquired with a flushed face, and I nodded my head before turning back and locked the door as I noticed her excitedly looking about the room.