CHAPTER: 78

HI GUYS

OKAY SO LAST SATURDAY I COULDN'T UPDATE BECAUSE THERE WAS SOME PROBLEM IN WATTPAD. IT WASN'T LETTING ME CREATE A NEW CHAPTER. I WILL BE UPDATING TWO CHAPTERS SO CHAPTER 78 FIRST AFTER THAT CHAPTER 79 ON SUNDAY. 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO Samy99Reads

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME AND BEING THERE FOR ME. I ENJOY CHATTING WITH YOU ON HANGOUTS A LOT AND I AM THANKFUL THAT YOU ARE ONE OF MY READERS.

THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO YOU Samy99Reads. THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS DRAWING AND I REALLY LOVE HOW YOU IMAGINED JACE AND ALEXANDER.

ONE CHAPTER IS BUTCHERCUP AND THE OTHER IS JALEX BOTH DEDICATED TO YOU . HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AND HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE. 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY IT~

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT AND ENJOY IT~

SO LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUTCH/ DRACO P.O.V

I was dropping my girl off at university despite my objections, but she told me it was her last day and she will take a gap year until she is ready to return to university.

I parked my car near the university and looked over at Buttercup, who was sipping her chocolate milkshake.

I adore her and our soon-to-be-born child, but first I need to set a few things in motion and finish all of the necessary preparations.

"Are you sure you want to go to university, doll?" I inquired as Buttercup looked at me and nodded her head, saying, "I will go today and tell all the teachers about the leave," as I sighed and nodded.

Buttercup looked stunning as ever, and with the dress she was wearing, I just wanted to hide her so no one could see how adorable she is. I know I'm overly possessive, but I can't help myself; Buttercup is my everything, and I adore her.