CHAPTER: 100 (PART 1)

HAPPY 100TH CHAPTER 

HI EVERYONE

LIKE I PROMISED A NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL. I WANTED TO PUBLISH TODAY SO I WROTE IT DURING MY FREE CLASS ON MY PHONE USUALLY I WRITE ON MY LAPTOP SO IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES, I AM SORRY

IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES, JUST LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I AM WRITING THIS ON MY MOBILE AND I AM NOT USED TO IT. I PREFER WRITING ON MY DEXTOP SINCE I CAN SEE EVERYTHING CLEARLY AND RE-READ IT EASILY.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT~

THANK YOU xocosmicat0606 FOR KEEPING ME ENTERTAINED WITH YOUR COMMENTS AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME~

LOVE YOU ALL~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Brick told Oliver, Mojo, and Boomer everything that occurred at the Morbucks' house, which enraged Boomer, but he remained silent so Brick could continue.

Brick completed telling them what happened as he sat comfortably, while Butch was still following the map and heading to the location where Ace stated the swap would take place.

"Why the fuck did you hug that Bitch?" Boomer inquired Butch sighed, scratching his face, as Boomer added, "You have a kid and a wife, and yet you still touched someone who wants to separate you from them, not for us, but you should not have done this for buttercup because you know how insecure she feels around Morbucks," to which Brick agreed.

"You know what, Draco, I agree with Boom" Brick said as Butch kept his poker face and kept looking at the road as he drove while Brick added "Buttercup would have actually cried and misunderstood everything if she saw that and the sad part is that you were sweet talking with Morbucks, even I thought you trust her and our plan will fail" which made Butch laugh as he hummed nodding.

"Jace always told me that if I want something or gain someone's or an enemy's trust, I should just stay silent and follow their lead." Butch said as he turned left.

"Yeah, but hugging her, patting her back, cupping her cheek," Brick grumbled, adding, "Really? Was it really necessary?" Butch hummed and nodded.

"If I hadn't done that, she wouldn't have gone to my house to find Buttercup and get captured  and by now she would have informed Ace everything." Butch replied as he looked at Brick, who was still irritated by Butch.

"Hugging wasn't necessary," Boomer hissed angrily as Brick hummed saying "nor was cupping her cheek," butch laughed and shook his head. 

" I know and I felt disgusted doing all that, but let me tell you, Morbucks wouldn't have believed me because she is copying Buttercup and she was actually noticing if I will do that or not because I did it with Buttercup when Morbucks was there and if she didn't get the same reaction, she would have figured out that we know her plan and that would be dangerous for my princess, your girl, and my best friend, so I took this poison and did all that even though it angered me a lot" Butch explained as he parked his car, looking at Brick and Boomer as they nodded.