CHAPTER: 33 ( PART 6 )

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ALL KNOW I AM UPDATING 2 CHAPTERS AT ONCE. THIS WILL GO ON TILL 28th OF APRIL AND AFTER THAT THE SCHEDULE WILL BE BACK WITH ONLY 1 CHAPTER EVERY TUESDAY. SO TILL 28th OF APRIL ENJOY 2 CHAPTERS UPDATE. THIS CHAPTER BELONGS TO ONE OF THE TUESDAY I MISSED. THIS CHAPTER IS OF 4th FEBRUARY. 

LOVE YOU ALL~

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME AND CO-OPERATING WITH ME.~

LET'S NOT WASTE TIME AND READ~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

DRACO/BUTCH P.O.V

We reached home as I got out of the car quickly grabbing my bag as I ran inside. I rung the doorbell as Brick's trusted butler opened the door as I pushed him aside and ran straightly to the room where I and Buttercup slept. It was originally my room but it was now ours. I always hated sharing my room with anyone but I really don't mind her. 

I opened the door as I saw no one there. Buttercup's bag was still there though so I ran outside where the butler was greeting Brick and asking if he needs anything. " hey Mr... listen to me " I said to the butler as he bowed and nodded. " did anyone come home before us? " I questioned as he looked at me confused.

" No one sir, except a girl," He said as he looked at Brick. " Hey, she came for me so stop looking at Brick " I argued as he shook his head. " sir she came looking for Master Loukas," he said as I looked at Brick as he shrugged. " were her eyes green and she had short black hair? " Alex questioned as I hummed nodding as the butler shook his head.

" someone named Sam came, " The butler said as I looked at Brick who clicked his tongue and started to walk away to his room as Blossom quickly followed behind. " sir she is still here and even though I told her to leave many times she just keeps on ignoring me, " The butler kyle said as I looked at Boomer and Jace who looked at me and shrugged.

" Draco, " Brick said as I looked at him humming as he looked at me " you, me, Boom and J would go and talk. I want you and J to be there listening carefully and Boom for encouragement. That girl is sly as a fox. Whereas Alex, I want you to take Blossom and Bubbles to my room and make sure no one knows you 3 are here. If you feel there is trouble just open my second drawer and take out the gun for your safety " Brick continued as I hummed in approval as I looked at Alex as I smiled who smiled back as he held Bubbles and Blossom's hand and went quickly inside the room.

" let's go," Brick said as I looked at Jace who was now serious as he nodded to me. Boomer walked next to Brick whereas I and Jace walked behind them like guards towards the guest living room. As soon as we entered we saw Sam sitting like a queen as if this place is hers and she is the owner.

 As soon as we entered we saw Sam sitting like a queen as if this place is hers and she is the owner