CHAPTER: 47

( IMPORTANT NOTE )

HI GUYS

HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL. I HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY SO FAR. FOR ALL THE BUTCHERCUP FANS...I AM SORRY THAT I MADE BUTCH THIS WAY, IT'S JUST THAT...I KIND OF WANTED A NEW STORY AND THIS WAS OUT OF BLUE. WELL, I ALSO KIND OF FORGOT IT WAS SATURDAY AND IT WAS LOVING YOU TILL THE END DAY.

ALSO IF YOU ALL COULD RECOMMEND MY STORY "ONLY VAMPIRE CAN LOVE YOU FOREVER" TO YOUR FRIENDS AND ALL...IT WOULD BE GREAT BECAUSE I NEED MORE READERS, VOTERS, AND COMMENTS AS I NEED TO REACH A CERTAIN AMOUNT SO I COULD GET PAID.

SO LET'S STOP THIS BORING AUTHOR NOTE AND LET'S START WITH THE STORY...

.

.

.

.

BUTTERCUP P.O.V

Waking up beside the one you love is something I always wanted and when that person shares the same feelings ... it feels like you are in heaven. I always wanted that every day when I woke up in my rock hard bed in my house. I was right now looking at the world's hottest yet cutest boy ever as he was sleeping right next to me. Draco was practically naked and the only thing he wore was his boxers which I am glad he did.

I was right now laying on his arm while his other arm was around my waist. I was looking at his face as I smiled and snuggled on his chest. " I love you " I whispered and closed my eyes to relax on his comfortable arms where I felt safe. " I...love...you...too...baby girl" my eyes suddenly opened as I looked at Draco to see he was in deep sleep and he just sleeps talked right now. 

My eyes remained fixed on his face as I saw him slowly breathing. I bit my lip when my mobile dinged as I let go of Draco and turned around and took my mobile from the side table when I felt Draco snuggle on my back and spooned me. I was like the baby spoon since he was so stupidly muscular and tall but honestly, I loved it. I checked my mobile as I saw a message from an unknown number making me a bit nervous.

' Meet me near the university today or else ' ~fucking bastard

I knew who he was but I still didn't understand what he wants. I could take Mitch with me but it could destroy or anger him. I can ask for Draco's help but he could go into his Dragon mode that is far more dangerous. I let go of Draco as I stood up and walked towards the washroom to freshen up. I took a quick shower as I observed my body that was filled with hickeys and bite marks. My body was in pain as well but I knew I have to go.

I quickly got out of the shower and dried my body as I wore the shirt I wore to sleep since it covered me better than my lame dress. I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush that was placed inside a cup with my name. I washed my face as I clipped my hair back and exited the washroom. I grabbed my heels and bag and left my dress because Blossom can take it back.

I looked back at Draco who was asleep so I walked back to him and kept a pillow next to him and to my surprise he hugged it making me smile. I stared at him as I sighed and kissed his cheek because this could be our last kiss because I will be going out with Henry after this unless Draco wants me. I walked out of the room as I looked back at this room one last time and walked away for good this time.

I sighed as I slowly walked out of the house all sad. If only Draco could accept me for good as a lover and not just with some legal papers. If only he would love me like he used to love Princess Morbucks. Unfortunately, Princess had to ruin his belief in Love.  I hate Princess Morbucks so much and I always will no matter what. Draco enemies are my enemies.