CHAPTER: 49 + (IMP NOTE)

IMPORTANT NOTE

HEY GUYS

THIS IS A SPECIAL BUTCHERCUP CHAPTER FOR BUTCHERCUP LOVERS WHO HATE BUTCH...

WELL, I TRIED MY BEST TO UPDATE THIS BOOK ON TIME AND I HOPE I DID WELL ON THAT. I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME NO MATTER WHAT. FEW OF YOU HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING ME FROM THE DAY I STARTED WRITING AND THIS JOURNEY THAT I SPEND WITH YOU ALL HAS BEEN AMAZING. NO ONE SUPPORTED ME IN WRITING BUT I MET YOU ALL WHO HAVE GIVEN ME THE COURAGE AND LOVE TO WRITE AND I AM REALLY GRATEFUL FOR THAT. 

I HAVE STARTED WRITING POEMS AND QUOTES THAT I WOULD BE POSTING ON MY INSTAGRAM. I WAS NEVER THIS STRONG TO DO THIS BUT YOU ALL GAVE ME COURAGE AND I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THAT SO MUCH. 

SHOUT OUT TO THE BIRTHDAY GIRL 2_001a... HAPPY BIRTHDAY. MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE. I HOPE I AM NOT LATE AND IF I AM ...I AM SORRY BUT TYPING THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY HARD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN.

OK SO WITHOUT WASTING ANY MORE TIME ON THIS AUTHOR NOTE

LET'S START THIS CHAPTER AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER...

.

.

.

.

BUTCH P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open as I looked at the ceiling and yawned. I tried moving my left arm but it wouldn't move so I sleepily looked at my left to see Buttercup sleeping peacefully. I smiled as I caressed her cheek and covered her with the blanket. 

I looked at her arm that had a cut on it boiling my blood. I hate that bastard and I will teach him a fucking lesson. I took out my phone as I dialed a private number as I waited for my uncle to pick up the call. He adopted us and thus my name changed into Draco Jojo so now he is my dad.

'Hello, son.' My dad greeted me making me all happy knowing he picked up the call.

'hey, dad' I greeted him back as I smiled hearing his voice.

'how is my little dragon doing? why call at this time? emergency?' My dad questioned as if he could see my stressed fill face.

' I am doing ok dad and what bout ya? yeah kinda' I said which was true, I wasn't feeling good and the biggest reason was I never liked forcing and I think I forced Buttercup but good thing I used protection otherwise I would have killed myself. She is really precious to me...My precious baby girl.