CHAPTER: 82

HI GUYS

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY MY NEW BOOK. PLEASE TELL ME IN WHICH PERSON POINT OF VIEW YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO WRITE IT SO THAT I CAN WRITE CHAPTER 3.

LET'S START WITHOUT WASTING TIME~

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER~

LOVE YOU ALL~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BRICK/LOUKAS P.O.V

After everything that had happened today, we had finally returned home... And, to be honest, I am overjoyed because my brother, who never believed in love, has finally married.

I always assumed Butch would never marry because every time he was seen with a different girl, everyone assumed he would never marry and would never settle, but Buttercup changed Butch for the better.

When I first saw Butch sweet talking Buttercup, I thought he was just flirting, and when I found out they kissed, I was convinced he was doing it to pass the time.

When Butch, I, and Boomer took the girls out for party shopping while Morbucks suddenly joined us, I after a long time saw Butch's caring side towards someone out of blue.

That was the first time I realized Butch genuinely cared about Buttercup and didn't treat her as a tool, but rather as someone special to him.

It was at that point that I realized Butch has some feelings for Buttercup that he isn't sure about, so I let him be but made sure he didn't hurt her.

I was terrified when Morbucks spiked Butch's drink, but everything worked out in the end, and he revealed his love for Buttercup in his own unique way.

Though that drink ended up playing a significant role in his life because he did it with Buttercup and she became pregnant as a result.

When Blossom and Buttercup told me, I was shocked but overjoyed to learn that I would be an uncle, but I was also terrified because he had only recently told us all how much he loved Buttercup.

The way Butch was acting scared me a lot, and even Jace and Boomer were siding with Butch, but it was all a plan in the end.

Butch was aware that Buttercup was pregnant with his child, and he accepted both the child and Buttercup, which made me feel very proud of him since that guy was never this serious about anyone before but he was really sure and serious about Buttercup.

Butch had never been so serious about anyone before, but I'm glad Buttercup met him and changed him. I know no one can love my brother as much as Buttercup does, and now they are married.

Blossom considers Buttercup as a sister because they were raised in the same orphanage, so I knew I had to protect the person who is close to the one I love.

I soon began to care for Buttercup and Bubbles as if I had known them since I was a child, and I'm not sure why they made me feel so at ease.

I now have a family, which makes me happy because the family I've wanted since my parents died...is finally complete, and I won't let anyone harm them.