CHAPTER: 33 ( PART 1 )

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

I KNOW I AM KIND OF LATE ON WISHING BUT I WAS REALLY LAZY SO I JUST POSTED AN ANNOUNCEMENT. WELL I WOULDN'T SAY LAZY BECAUSE I HAD TO GO OUT WITH MY FAMILY AND THEY WERE TELLING ME TO HURRY AND MY DATA WAS ALREADY OVER SO I QUICKLY PUT AN ANNOUNCEMENT AND WENT XD 

SO I ALREADY PUT PART 1 IN CHAPTER 32 SO THIS IS CHAPTER 33 PART 1 AND IT MIGHT HAVE MANY PARTS. THIS IS PART 1 AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT ME LIKE YOU ALL DID LAST YEAR.

SO LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

PREVIOUSLY :

PREVIOUSLY :

They all kept their bags in the back of the car as they kept the things they planned to take with them. They all started to decide where who will sit when Brick saw Duchess and Queenie walking their way. " great just great our picnic is ruined " Jace said all annoyed as Brick groaned nodding as they all looked at the girls who were a bit far away from them as they parked their cars.

" But we still have time sit quickly and drive, " Butch said as Brick nodded agreeing as they all sat quickly with Blossom sitting on the passenger seat when Queenie stopped them before they could all sit as Brick and Boomer groaned and looked at Butch so he could solve it again like last time as they saw him smirk as Butch looked at Alex and Jace who understood what he is planning to do.

NO ONE P.O.V

Brick looked at Butch who now stood in front of him. " we are late so meet Loukas and Ronin after 2 days in their office " Jace said as he stood next to Butch like a bodyguard which he was thought to be since he was little. " it's really important " Duchess said annoyed as Butch looked at Brick who sighed nodding.