CHAPTER: 64 ( PART 3 ) (PAST PART 2)

( JALEX PAST 2)

HI GUYS

THIS IS PART 2 OF JALEX PAST.
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM.
WELL, I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THE LABELING I AM GIVING AS "PAST PART 1 OR 2". PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT I GET THE JOB AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS BOOK. MY NEW BOOK WILL HAVE LOTS OF FLUFFYNESSES MORE THAN THIS BOOK AND IT WILL MORE LIKELY BE A FUN BOOK LIKE SLICE OF LIFE TYPE.

SPECIAL THANK YOU TO Samy99Reads FOR DRAWING SUCH AN AMAZING ALEX DRAWING. HE LOOKS EXTREMELY CUTE AND YOU ARE REALLY TALENTED AS ALWAYS.

THIS IS A JALEX CHAPTER AS YOU ALL KNOW SO IT WOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE THIS :

JALEX PARTY

JALEX PAST (MANY PARTS)

JALEX PARTY AGAIN

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM.

SO WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

.

ALEXANDER AND JACE'S PAST

AUTHOR / NO ONE'S P.O.V

Alexander's eyes opened as he gasped for air. His eyes adjusted when he saw his older sister and brother who were smiling evilly at him. "Pack your stuff and get out and don't return till 1 at night" His sister hissed at him while she grabbed his arm and pushed him off the bed as tears formed in his eyes.

"I...I swear I didn't seduce your boyfriend. He is lying" Alexander cried out as he tried his best to stop shaking since he was now terrified since he knew that his ex-best friend Eliot had ruined his life for good. 

"I don't believe you little slut. You were always with him" Alexander's sister Alice spoke as she held Alexander's hair tightly while she made him stand up. "Please believe me and let me go" Alexander cried out as he tried his best that his sister let go of his hair plus his built was way smaller compared to his siblings.

"STOP SAYING SHITTY STUFF YOU LITTLE BITCH" Alec yelled which made Alexander's eyes go wide when his brother punched Alexander on his belly made him fall back and cough in pain. 

"B-Big Bro please" Alexander stuttered out as he clutched his belly while he hugged himself in pain. "We said get out quickly" Alec spoke angrily as he kicked Alexander on the same spot again as Alexander cried out "Y-yes" while he saw his siblings walk out of his room.

Alexander stood up as he felt pain rush all over his body while he dragged himself to the washroom where he cleaned up the yesterday wounds that his father gave him last night. Alexander quickly took a bath as he refreshed himself and got out of the washroom while he searched his cupboard for an outfit.

Alexander saw a perfect oversized shirt which made him smile remembering how laid back and carefree Jace looked and dressed up as which made him suddenly giggle but that small act made his body hurt a lot. He quickly changed his clothes as he brushed his hair and wore his beanie while he wore his only favorite necklace as he smiled at himself.