CHAPTER: 20

HEY GUYS
SO CHAPTER 20 IS A FILLER CHAPTER TO THANK YOU ALL.
THANK YOU ALL FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME AND READING MY BOOKS. THANK YOU TO ALL THE READERS WHO VOTED AND COMMENTED ON MY BOOKS ESPECIALLY THIS ONE.

WELL, MY INTERNET IS STILL NOT WORKING PROPERLY.

I AM MAKING A SCHEDULE WHICH I WILL PUBLISH SOON TO TELL YOU ALL HOW I WILL UPDATE MY CURRENT STORY AND UPCOMING STORIES.

LOVE YOU ALL
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU GUYS HAVE GIVEN ME.

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Buttercup was walking towards bubbles house while holding her hand tight as her heartbeat was beating rather fast because of the erotic moment she had with butch.

She looked back at bubbles and saw her in thinking mode. Bubbles didn't look well so buttercup stopped at the Park. Bubbles sat on a swing as buttercup sat on the other one.

" bubbles " buttercup said as bubbles hummed looking at buttercup who only sighed. " let's go to your house " bubbles nodded agreeing because right now she felt really sad as she was heartbroken.

Buttercup stood up as bubbles held buttercup's hand who walked while messaging blossom as bubbles walked with her.

' hey, bubbles kinda sad. Come to her house ASAP ' buttercup messaged blossom

Blossom read the message soon as she replied. ' hi, ok be there soon ' as she drove towards bubbles house. Buttercup and Bubbles reached the house in no time as bubbles rung the doorbell.

Footsteps were heard as the door opened to reveal bubbles grandmother who adopted her as bubbles smiled and hugged her.

" hey granny, I bought buttercup home with me and blossom will be here soon," bubbles said faking the giggling at the end as her granny smiled nodding.

" You must be cold, come in and go make yourself comfortable in your room. I will bring hot chocolate " buttercup nodded smiling as she hugged granny with bubbles as they went to bubbles room.

Bubbles sat on the bed as buttercup sat on the bean bag. The room was no silent both of them not speaking to each other. It was awkward at all because both of the girls were deep in thought.

Bubbles sighed as the door opened revealing blossom. " hi " she said smiling as buttercup waved as bubbles sat up straight. " hi blossom " she said as she smiled.

Blossom laid down next to bubbles as she sighed. " so? What happened?? " blossom questioned as tears began to pool in bubbles eyes. Blossom looked at buttercup who was still deep in thought.

" buttercup... Butters...BUTTERCUP " blossom shouted in the end as buttercup looked at blossom confused. " yeah? " blossom shook her head as buttercup sighed.