CHAPTER: 43

HEY GUYS

HOPE YOU ALL ARE SAFE AT HOME AND ENJOYING MY BOOKS. THANK YOU ALL FOR ALWAYS VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SUPPORTING ME.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ON THE GANG MEMBERS ONLY

LOVE YOU ALL~

LET'S START...

.
.
.
.

BUTCH / DRACO P.O.V

" My name is Mitch," He said and that name just made me stop as I remembered Blossom and Bubbles once telling me that the only person who knows everything about my baby girl is a boy named Mitch. " Oh okay, " I said as I kept my cool and poker face on. He gave me a weird look before shrugging when the bell suddenly rang making me all happy knowing it might be my baby girl.

" I got it " Cindy yelled as she ran towards the door as I mentally groaned knowing she won't let me open anyway. " Mihira is here with the rest of the gang " she yelled again as I laughed knowing how happy my gang is right now. Mihira walked in with Chyna, Jade, Amber, A'liyah, Rin, Ariana, and Martha as I knew very well Mihira my getaway driver and her best friend Chyna the getaway sharpshooter gave a lift to these girls because they were extremely close.

" Hey guys," I said as they one by one fist bump with me and went to the party hall. " no alcohol for under 20 " I yelled knowing they aren't used to it as all the 19 years old groaned annoyed as I shook my head but I have to be responsible for them as their parents trained me and served me until their kids were of the right age but I am glad that they are apart of my gang...without them, I would probably be lost.

" Hey Mitch " I called out as he turned towards me before walking away with the girl he came who was a brunette as well. " will baby girl ... " I couldn't complete my sentence because he kept a hand of my shoulder sighing. Usually, I hate it when people just randomly touch me. My gang...I don't mind...my family...I don't mind...baby girl...I will never ever mind...but a random person like him...I would have minded but I didn't.

" if you are wondering if Buttercup will join this party or not," he said as he sighed and looked directly in my eyes as he said " let's just hope she does " I hummed as he smiled and walked away as I groaned when the bell rang again. I walked towards the door hoping it's Buttercup when I saw Cindy run towards the door again " I got it " she yelled again as I groaned face-palming myself.

" Cindy let me open the door for once " I groaned out as she shook her head sticking out her tongue as she opened the door to reveal my other gang member who smiled looking at me. " sorry we are late," Martha said as I hummed as she entered with Lisa, Nyra, Sakura, Mona, Arnika and Maddie as I gave them a toothy grin as they walked in with Cindy.

I sat on the sofa with Jace next to me as I saw everyone laughing and dancing in front of me, It was my birthday party yet I felt sad. " Hey boss...come on dance with us," Lisa said as I nodded standing up while Alex pulled Jace as we made it in the middle as the songs were blasting as I danced with all my girls but I felt empty...I felt as if something or rather someone in my life is missing as I shook my head and grabbed a beer and chucked it.

" calm down, " Brick said as he kept his hand on my shoulder. " keep everyone busy, I need to talk to my girls," I said as Brick hummed understandingly as I looked at Kaida and Lisa were dancing together so I poked at their shoulder as they looked at me. " call other girls...meeting in my office " They looked at each other and back at me as they nodded saluting as I walked away to my office that was in my house.