CHAPTER: 89.5

HI GUYS

THIS IS A SMALL JALEX CHAPTER SINCE I STILL FEEL VERY WEAK BECAUSE OF COVID THAT IS WHY I WASN'T ABLE TO WRITE MUCH BUT I WANTED TO PUBLISH SOMETHING SO YOU ALL CAN READ THAT IS WHY I THOUGHT A LIGHT HEARTED JALEX CHAPTER WOULD BE GOOD...WELL THIS IS THE BEGINNING TO THE VERY END...

LOVE YOU ALL~

SO LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

JACE P.O.V

I watched Alexander and Leo twirl and play around the room, which made me smile because they are my world.

We were all getting ready for the party when Butch and I decided to do the mission, so I think I'll just sit here and enjoy the moment because no one knows the future...

My cute little husband was twirling our baby around while my lion...little Leo giggled with delight.

"Let's change," Alexander said as he took Leo's clothes and his own and went to the restroom, so I looked at the time and saw that we still had plenty of time...plenty of time to flirt with my Alexander and play with my Leo.

I gathered my belongings and tossed them on the bed with Alexander's and Leo's, as I opened the washroom door to find Alexander sitting in the tub, filling it up with water, with Leo in his lap.

"Oh, come on, babe," Alexander said as I stripped off my clothes and sat behind him in the washroom. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled into his neck.

"That tickles," Alexander murmured as I chuckled and hummed while gently caressing Leo's cheek, which made me smile seeing Leo's round eyes staring right into mine.

"I love you both so much," I said as Alexander turned a little and kissed my cheek. "I love you more, but why are you being so romantic out of nowhere?" I hummed, shrugging.

I relaxed and lay down a little as I drew Alexander, who was on top of me, while Leo splashed the water on Alexander's chest.

"Someday, you'll have to teach Leo how to be the princess's right hand in the house," I said as Alexander sat up straight and turned around, handing Leo to me.

Leo hugged me and I hugged him back as I noticed sadness in Alexander's beautiful eyes which made me sigh because it hurts me seeing him like this even though I know we fight a lot.

"W-Where are you going?" Alexander stuttered as I laughed and drew him closer to me, while Leo laughed and I hugged both my cub and my lion in my arms.

"I'm here, but this mission is dangerous, and I'll have to hide for a while. Butch said he'll keep a low profile by taking Buttercup and Brenna on a two-month vacation to another country, so I'll have to do the same, but at home," I said as Alexander giggled and nodded.

"I can teach Leo a little bit but he would need his mafia dad to teach him better" Alexander chuckled, as I smiled and said, "But just because I'd be stuck at home doesn't mean you can go around flirting with other people." as Alexander pursed his lips and stared at me in disbelief.

"I don't do that," Alexander said as I nodded and responded, "but you did that before, and you can still do that," huffing Alexander stood up with Leo in his arms.