CHAPTER: 33 ( PART 3 )

HEY GUYS, I AM FINALLY FREE AS YOU ALL KNOW AND MY INTERNET IS BACK AS WELL. SO NOW YOU ALL WILL BE GETTING REGULAR UPDATES ON TUESDAYS LIKE BEFORE. SO AS YOU ALL READ IN THE AUTHOR NOTE THAT I PUBLISHED THAT I WILL PUBLISH CHAPTERS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLISHED ON THE TUESDAYS I MISSED. SO NOW I WOULD BE PUBLISHING CHAPTER 33 PART 3. I PUBLISHED PART 2 A FEW HOURS AGO, NOW CHAPTER 33 PART 2 BELONGS TO THIS TUESDAY AND PART 3 BELONGS TO 21st OF JANUARY. ( SO THIS CHAPTER IS OF 21st JANUARY )

HOPE YOU ALL ARE PREPARED TO READ TONS OF CHAPTERS BECAUSE I WON'T BE MISSING OUT A SINGLE TUESDAY.

LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR CO-OPERATING WITH ME.

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

PREVIOUSLY ON CHAPTER 33 PART 2 ------>

" where is Butchie poo? " Morbucks said as Jace looked up at the sky as he smirked looking back at Morbucks. " he saw Buttercup and thought she looked extremely cute and as you know he is into cute girls not hot so he pulled her towards someplace with fewer people probably to kiss her or have fun since he likes her a lot, " Jace said as he winked in the end when Brick started coughing.

" HE WHAT? " Brick yelled as Jace shrugged eating his ice-cream as he saw Morbucks walk away angrily with Queenie and Duchess as Jace looked at Alex. " this way neither you or I would be blamed for disturbing Butch's torture but instead Morbucks would be blamed and you don't have to worry I am sure this way you would find your friend is safe or not " Jace whispered in Alex's ear as he nodded relieved. " hey love birds where is Butch? " Brick said as Jace shrugged.

" don't worry they went to play, I said that to piss Morbucks and her gang away " Jace lied about Butch and Buttercup but he really wanted Morbucks to go away since she always caused trouble for Alex and everyone. " ok well Blossom and I are going for swimming, " Brick said as Jace nodded. " yeah I and Alex are going on that big ride, " Jace said as he smirked as he looked at Boomer who grabbed Bubbles hand and stood up. " we would go somewhere where queenie won't find us " Brick and Jace laughed as Boomer ran away with Bubbles with him as Jace and Alex went on a ride and Brick took Blossom to swim. 

 BLOSSOM P.O.V

I sat in a corner as I looked at Brick who was also my lecturer which was so weird, I never knew I would fall in love this quickly. " hey when is the party where your step-mom would announce you and Dexter to be together. " Brick said as I looked at him and sighed. " Once I return back to my house and the next day is my engagement with an asshole, " I said as Brick chuckled. " are you calling me an asshole? I can give you detention for that " I looked at him as he winked and me picking me up and making me sit on his lap.

" I meant Dexter not you Mr.Loukas, " I said as he smirked nuzzling his nose on my neck as my face turned red. " hey remember when I said I can't accept your confession, I meant it so I am sorry I really can't, not, for now, that is until I solve Dexter problem " Brick said as I sighed nodding. I looked away as I felt a hand under my butt making me look at Brick as I saw him smirking.

" I said I am not accepting your confession that doesn't mean you change your mood and stop smiling, " he said as I nodded knowing he is worried. " So can I know the details of the party? " Brick said as I looked at him confused but eventually nodded. " well my step-mom didn't tell my dad about it that she had already decided that she selected Dexter for me. Many boys will come and ask for my hand in marriage from my dad but as usual, mom would seduce dad and make sure Dexter is selected since he is very rich and this way she would get tons of money. " I said sadly as I got off from Brick's lap and sat in a corner.