CHAPTER: 45 ( PART 2 )

HEY GUYS

THIS CHAPTER IS ON BLOSSOM AND BRICK. SO ALL BLOSSICK FANS GET READY FOR THEIR FAVORITE CHARACTER CHAPTER. NEXT TUESDAY IS BUTCHERCUP TURN. ALSO SORRY I AM ALWAYS BUSY DURING TUESDAYS THESE DAYS SO THAT IS WHY I WAS PUBLISHING ON WEDNESDAYS BUT I WILL START PUBLISHING ON TUESDAYS AS SOON AS I COME BACK TO MY ROUTINE.

WELL THANK YOU 2_0071a FOR THE LOVELY GIFT OF WRITING A BOOK FOR ME AND THANK YOU TO PikathePowerpuff FOR ALSO WRITING A BOOK AFTER BEING INSPIRED BY ME. MAKE SURE TO GO AND CHECK OUT THEIR BOOK...IT'S AMAZING.

SO LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S P

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Blossom and Brick were sitting and just listening to everyone ramble. Everyone was having fun and it had been 15 minutes since Brick didn't exchange a single word with Blossom. They both didn't talk at all and had been quiet. 

Brick was still stealing a few glances at Blossom and in his opinion, she looked like an angel. Blossom looked at her sister walk away with Boomer as she smiled at them. Blossom heard a throat being cleared as she looked at Brick's way to see him right next to her.

Brick wrapped his arms around Blossom's shoulder as he drank his beer. " u-um " Blossom stuttered out with a red face as Brick looked at her. " need some? " he questioned gesturing the beer as Blossom shook her head quickly and sat straight rubbing her hands all embarrassed.

Brick shrugged as he kept his leg on top of the other, leaning back and his left arm resting on the sofa. Blossom looked back as she smiled, Blossom wanted to lean back on his arm or chest but she knew she couldn't because apparently they weren't speaking to each other.

" *sigh* you look really stiff, never been to any party before? " Brick questioned Blossom as he sat straight and kept his empty beer can on the table. He took a Pepsi can as he opened it and gave it to Blossom who looked at Brick. " come on take it " He said as Blossom nodded and took it with both her hands and looked at Brick who took another beer and opened it.

He rested back just like before as Blossom relaxed back on his arm making Brick smile while drinking. " I am sorry," Blossom said while pouting with the can near her lips as Brick looked at her puffy cheeks making him chuckle a little.

" Why are you sorry babe? " Brick questioned and honestly he was confused because if he remembers correctly it was his fault for ignoring Blossom, not the other way around. " I like you yet I ignored you for one whole day," Blossom said as he tightened her grip on the can all sad when she saw Brick hand on her thigh making her face warm up.